JIDE: EPISODE 41 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: JIDE: EPISODE 41


Wednesday, June 17, 2020

JIDE: EPISODE 41



She told me to wait for her that she would soon be ready..
Me: Where are you going?
Rose: I need to get back to the club. My car was parked there..
Me: Really, it should have been towed then…
Rose: No…It can never be towed..
Who says those kind of words…like “I can never be arrested”, “My car can never be towed”? I wondered…
Me: So you want me to drop you off at the club…isn’t?
Rose: Yes… that would do…
With her towel wrapped round her body, she wore her pant and bra… How she did it, I don’t know… It took her about 30minutes to where the same cloth that she had previously wore last night… We got to the reception, checked out and went for the car… On seeing the car…
Rose: Wow…. Nolly must really love you for her to release this…
Me: I love her as much also..
Rose: Yea, I can see…. That’s all they say.
To be very honest, she was right.. That’s what we boys all say…. And we still go on and have flings, side-chicks… I really don’t blame girls when they complain… I mean, it’s not easy after all, loving some guy so dearly only for you to find out that he’s cheating on your sorry behind…
I got into the vehicle and drove off, in about 5 minutes, I heard the sound of a police vehicle behind me… At first, I thought it wasn’t for me, so I continued my driving… but then they approached me by the side way and ordered me to park.
In my entire life and driving experience, I had never been stopped by a police vehicle before… Here I am in a foreign land…. I parked so nervously… Rose didn’t even do as if she knew me from anywhere.. Her position in the car was more of a prostitute.. I felt like scrubbing her face with saw dust.


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment