JIDE: EPISODE 40 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: JIDE: EPISODE 40


Wednesday, June 17, 2020

JIDE: EPISODE 40



I could only imagine the kind of trouble I would have entered if I had stormed into the bathroom while she was bathing…
Me: I brought you here last night…
Rose: What do you mean?
Me: You were very tipsy at the club… I met you at the club actually… So I took you to the hotel.
Rose: Oh, you were the one who wrote a note..
Me: Yes… I was worried you never called, so I came checking on you…
Rose: Well, Jide thank you.. As you can see, I’m very okay… Hope I didn’t do anything funny last night?
Me: You were drunk, so whatever happened, had to happen and it’s gone.
Rose: Will you tell me what I did, young man?
Me: *I thought of what I could say… something very sexual, at least maybe it could increase my chances* actually……. You grabbed my d--k yesterday and wanted to start sucking on it…
Rose: That’s a lie… I couldn’t have… I mean, not to a stranger….
Since she was okay, I was going to leave and go back to school… I told her I would be leaving and immediately turned my back and faced my head towards the door, she dragged me back… sat me down on the bed


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment