JIDE: EPISODE 42 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: JIDE: EPISODE 42


Wednesday, June 17, 2020

JIDE: EPISODE 42

Police: Who’s Nolly?**Looking at the plates**
Me: Sir, that’s my girlfriend. It’s my girlfriend’s car..
Police: So why are you driving it?
**He probably thought Rose was my said girlfriend, and instead of she acting like one, she just kept quiet… She even put her shades on… I was just sad**
Me: Sir, My girlfriend is in school…
Police: Oh, I get the story now.. So you left your girlfriend in school to come and go out with another lady… hmmm. I see… it’s you guys that are giving us bad reps.. Where are you from?
Me: Sir, I’m from Nigeria…
Police: So what did you come to do in S.A?
Me: I came to school sir. I’m in the same school as my girlfriend…
If I had known how this scene would have ended, I would have acted so differently…
Police: Can I see the vehicle papers?
Me: *I searched all the safes and found it at last…* I handed it over to him…
Police: *Checks it** so where’s your license?
Yawa don burst…. Patapata… No license…
Me: I forgot it in school…
Police: You forgot it or you don’t even have… Aren’t you a foreigner?
Police: Please get out of the vehicle…
I got down almost immediately…. He put his large black head into the car and asked for Rose to get down also… I was expecting Rose to get out of the car immediately.. But she didn’t, instead she told me to get into the car..






Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment