JIDE: EPISODE 54 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: JIDE: EPISODE 54


Thursday, June 18, 2020

JIDE: EPISODE 54


JIDE: EPISODE 54


We got down….
Uniformed Guy: Welcome sir!
Me: Hi.. Well-done.
Nolly handed the keys to him as he enters the vehicle..
Me: Where’s he taking the vehicle to?
Nolly: Calm down, it’s for parking..
We carried our bags into the hotel….
This can be compared to Premier in Ibadan… Only that it’s got limited space compared to Premier..
As we carried our bags in…
Me: So how often do you come here…. For those quickies….*I winked at her*
Nolly: What do you mean I’ve no idea what you talking about.
We walked towards the reception… and collected our keys…
It was on the last floor.. so we had to use the lift.
I have always fantasised on sex in the elevator.. and I hear a lot about them…
Before that could happen, I needed to know so many basic technicalities about the hotel and the lift… So I took it off my mind..
After waiting for about 30 seconds, the lift opened.


Umm, First temptation…..*It was empty*
As we entered and the lift closed…. There was this feeling that something was going to happen… but how? If anything is going to happen, I don’t even know how to put the lift on hold….
As I was contemplating on whether to approach her or not….
I remembered what she just did….
She just had an abortion….
It wasn’t like I was against the abortion…. But the thought of killing a being inside her and blood coming out of her core just turned me off totally.. To the lowest minimum.

We got out of the elevator…. And headed down the hallway…to our room….
It was a double room well-furnished to taste. We got inside, dropped our bags… Nolly went to the shower straight…. I put on the TV to enjoy some football highlights… I slept off in about 30minutes.
I woke up with Nolly’s hands on my chest.. She was probably still deep asleep..
I brought out my laptop to play some games… The noise from the TV and the laptop woke Nolly up…. My chest was laid down on the bed so Nolly just came on top of me and rested her full body on me… with her bosoms….
With this on me, I was able to start thrashing computer on the game….. Seeing my regular wins…
Nolly: And you’ll think you are the best now….
Me: Baby, I’m the best…
Nolly: I said it…
Me: Have you played fifa before?
Nolly: No, not really… I prefer pes.
Real gamers will know that people that prefer pes over fifa are the actual gamers… they are usually very tough…
Me: Wow…. You must be good. How did you learn how to play?
Nolly: I had a psp during my college days…
Me: Okay… wow. So let’s go get another pad then…
She stood off me as I was about to stand up… Her thigh flashed at me… Oh dear…
I turned my face to her, and approached her with a kiss…
Nolly: Baby…… Common! We’ve a long week….
Me: Do we?
I put my hands inside her bra on her bosoms…..



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment