JIDE: EPISODE 53 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: JIDE: EPISODE 53


Thursday, June 18, 2020

JIDE: EPISODE 53





Me: I’ve always had bad dreams of my girlfriend getting pregnant. Although the person in the dream is always masked…. She got pregnant..
Nolly: Aww… common baby… the thing is gone already…*as she starts smiling*
Me: So what about our thing? *I stared my eye on her, waiting patiently for a favorable response…*
Nolly: I don’t know?
Me: Common… Don’t break my heart now…. Please!
Nolly: we’re not going to use the pills again…. I think condoms would do us best.
Me: So that means we won’t have quickies again?
Nolly: Obviously… quickies cause pregnancy you know.
I hugged her, told her it was okay…. But then…
Me: Nolly, why did you abort the pregnancy? And why didn’t you even tell me?
Nolly: Baby, I had to abort it… For many reasons… Firstly, for my dad’s status… Secondly, I know you won’t want it… So what’s the point?
Me: But you should have told me…. Or you’ve another reason for not doing so?
Nolly: I was just scared of our relationship… You know how much this relationship means to me….
We walked back to the car… This time she was on the wheels…
We left the park, headed to the road… which to me was no man’s land…
About 1 hour, we got to the supposed hotel…
Me: Is this the place?
Nolly: Yea… *She picks her phone and dialed a number*
Nolly: Hi, I’m around… **Call ends**
In 2 minutes, a uniformed white guy walks towards us…
Nolly: Baby, let’s go inside…


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment