JIDE: EPISODE 50 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: JIDE: EPISODE 50


Wednesday, June 17, 2020

JIDE: EPISODE 50



I had no other choice but to wait outside… abi… want would I do? I entered the vehicle and put on the stereo. About 30 minutes later, the attendant came to call me outside…
Attendant: Sir…. The Pharmacist is calling on you…
I got out of the car and headed for the pharmacy. I entered, and I saw Nolly… Her face was shredded. You can’t know if she’s crying or frowning… It was a sad face…
I ran up to her..
Me: Nolly wtf?
Nolly: I’m sorry… I’ll explain later…. Just help me to the car..
Me: Explain what? After I saw the man manipulation your womanliness, what more explanation does a sane man needs again..
Nolly: **She struggles to talk** No baby…. It wasn’t what you taught.. It was something different entirely..
I had to help her… So just as she did for me in the clinic, I helped her with our hands resting on her shoulder.. I didn’t even go to see the useless pharmacist… I wanted to, but Nolly’s life was in my hands… I got her into the car and sat her down in the passenger’s seat. I entered the driver’s seat, but I didn’t even know where we were going… So instead, I drove to a nearby park… By this time, Nolly had slept off… I just got out of the car …
I was angry at the same time compassionate. I saw the Pharmacist’s hand inside Nolly.. And before then, I was hearing funny sounds.. So who’s lieing to who? My head was just rumbling from one point of question to the other…. It got to a stage I started talking to myself… I remembered I had promised to call Shola before I set out on my voyage…

I called Shola….



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment