JIDE: EPISODE 49 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: JIDE: EPISODE 49


Wednesday, June 17, 2020

JIDE: EPISODE 49



For a moment, I paused… because I hate disappointment in my life.. I didn’t want to move closer to confirm the noise… I just stood still.
But the sound was still coming on….. I got angry, I smashed the door with rage… and behold I saw my dear Nolly…
I saw Nolly on the bed with the doctor accessing her core… With anger I slapped his back…
Me: What is going on? What’s this?
Doctor: Who are you?
Me: What do you mean who am I? Are you crazy?
I was surprised Nolly couldn’t even talk, the doctor was even blocking her view… I shifted the doctor away …
Me: Baby! Baby!
Me: What have you done to her? Why isn’t she responding? What?
I stormed out of the office as I needed fresh air.. Has this man killed this girl? Or Were they banging and Nolly is just pretending? After some fresh air, I went back inside.. The door was locked again… WTF sef….

This time the door was locked properly I tried as much as I could before the attendant came to calm me down… This time, I wasn’t hearing any sound again.. It was all quiet.



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment