JIDE: EPISODE 38 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: JIDE: EPISODE 38


Wednesday, June 17, 2020

JIDE: EPISODE 38



As I was leaving, I pondered on whether to call Nolly or not…. I felt it wasn’t necessary.. We left the school and headed for the club… we weren’t out for a particular purpose… Only to flex with the car… As we entered the club, we went for our seats, but it was filled up already by some dudes… We had to hang around till they stood up… While hanging around…. I saw Nolly’s elder sister…. At first I wondered if she was the one or not, so I had to move closer, and almost entered her before I asked..
Me: Rose?
Rose: ***Looks towards me*** Umm, Jide… right?
Me: Yea, it’s me… How are you? What you doing here? In this club?
Rose: I’m okay… or not to okay….**As she takes another glass of the wine she was holding** What are you doing here also? Where’s my sister?
Me: Nolly’s in school… I came to get something’s outside and to drop my friends here..
Rose: Oh I see….
Me: Why are you drinking this heavy? Are you okay?
Rose: I’m okay… I’m just lonely….
I didn’t know what to do, I felt I should just leave her there and continue with my own business, but this girl wasn’t at all okay… So I told the boys I would be going to the hotel to drop Nolly’s sister off. I took Rose by her hand, dragged her to the car as we went for the hotel. We got to the hotel, I took her again and we got to the reception… I requested for a single room… I took her to the room, laid her on the bed… I thought of staying with her, but No! She was going to wake up at least and find her way… I thought.. I went for the other idea… So I wrote a short note containing who brought her and my number…. I locked the door, told the receptionist of the whole situation, before they come and charge me for murder…. I went back to the club ordered for some more drinks…
Slowly, my trouble was coming closer!

We went back to school late.. On getting to my room, I jumped on my bed in huge excitement… I slept like a baby…
Me: Hey naughty, come here.. I know you’ve wanted me ever since…
Rose ***Comes closer to me***
I grabbed her huge matured bosoms as she kneels in my front… She put my demon in her mouth and started sucking the devil out of it… After, she put my demon in between her bosom….. I came within five minutes, but it was huge.. I took her by her behind and inserted my demon into her…. 10 minutes more, I came like a horse… on her behind…
Tola: **Lands me a hot slap** Wake up! Idiot!
Me: *I woke up… I found Tola and Seun beside me, laughing very hard* What happened?
Tola: Check yourself out… look at your shorts… all filled with sperm..
Me: *I looked and truly, it was filled with crazy Fluid..* AHH!
Seun: You just they gallop on top the bed… Na so the bed sweet reach?
I was so embarrassed… They’d seen me having sex with my imaginary Rose on the bed, and I was involved in it like it was the real act…
Me: Forget am jare… E dey happen… so forget am!
They didn’t stop laughing so I just went to the bath to clean up… and I went back to the bed…. Before I slept, I remembered the covenant with Nolly… Was it the one that was working? What are the consequences of the covenant… Again I felt it was just boys stuff to have wet dreams… I agreed the covenant was still worthless…
I slept again, this time I was conscious so it took me sometime before I managed to finally get my sleep…. I woke up to Monday morning…. Went for my morning class… Nolly was there.. The class went on… After the class… We went to the café to get food…. It was then I remembered I actually left Nolly’s sister, Rose in the hotel… I didn’t know if I should tell Nolly about it or not… I felt I shouldn’t cos if I do, she might start thinking otherwise.. so I just kept quiet for the mean time… I remembered I wrote my number on the note I left on the bed…



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment