JIDE: EPISODE 37 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: JIDE: EPISODE 37


Wednesday, June 17, 2020

JIDE: EPISODE 37



Nolly: I don’t want to ever experience a divorce Jide… not even a break up! I mean, what’s the point of getting into a relationship that’s not going to last….
Hmm, but I can’t marry Nolly… tah..
1. I’m a father to be..
2. I love Shola
3. Nolly is South-African… My parents may not even obliged…
Apart from all that, I don’t have any issues with Nolly.. She’s got all the qualities every guy craves for in a lady. Above all, she’s by far prettier than Shola… As we drove, she told me to stop by at the pharmacy… We stopped, she got down, I went to park… I got down to go meet her inside… I just came from her back and wrapped my hands round her… ***who won’t fall for that***? I kissed her right in front of the attendant… I asked her what she wanted to get… She was actually replenishing her contraceptives… “Way to go girl”.. I told her.. “If only Shola was wise and use protection.. But No!” I thought… We left the pharmacy and went back to the car… We drove off back to school, it was getting dark already.. We got to Nolly’s hostel, she told me to drop her and I was in charge of the vehicle… I got back to the hostel in haste as I sped like a mad man…. I rushed into my room to call my guys out and checkout the ride… We all got to the place in 1 minute.. On seeing the car, they pondered like idiots…
Tola: So who owns the ride
Me: What? When you wan even get sense? So I no fit own am?
Tola: Guy answer us
Seun: Who borrow you car? Or you go rent cam carry babe?
Me: Fools… una don underrate your guy.. Nice one… Anyway, na Nolly car.
Tola: Omo… na so she get money reach…
Me: No so me sef see am o. Boys, make we go dress up commot school abeg…
We went back to our room, dressed up … I wore an all-black shirt and jean… We left the hostel, went for the car… I started the engine, as usual, it made me feel so much like a boss.


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment