JIDE: EPISODE 32 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: JIDE: EPISODE 32


Tuesday, June 16, 2020

JIDE: EPISODE 32



JIDE: EPISODE 32

I was already feeling sleepy, anytime I zoned off, she slapped my demon hard.. It happened about 3 times…. We entered into one estate… and then in no time, we were in front of a very big gate… She horned as the gate opened immediately.. As we entered, my eyes completed a 360 degree in about 1 minute. The house was magnificent.. There were guards all around with mad guns …. I could also hear loud barks from almost all corners of the compound… Where has Nolly brought me into? Her father’s House. With the huge men I saw, who of course would beat Goliath in the bible anytime any day, and the mad guns they were holding… I just sat down and pinned myself on the seat like I was stapled to it. As we parked, one guard approached the vehicle, went for Nolly, and opened the door for her… Another one came for my door, I was just out of this world. Nolly instructed one of them to get her package from the booth.. She could see my face, filled with fear and shock… She giggled and came closer to me… She held my hand tightly, I just released myself to her.. As we went, I saw a limo, then a convoy, a patrol bike. I was trying to gauge who her father was.. I couldn’t ask her, especially at that point.. We got to the main entrance…. She looked into a camera as the door opened.. I’ve been seeing all these things in Hollywood, never came close to any in real life until now… We passed through about 5 more doors before we got in finally.. I was fascinated at the view that bestowed me.. It was the sitting room, it was as big as a classroom in my school… There were camouflaged chairs, then a very large TV with some surround sound.. It was the bomb. She introduced me to her sister who was sitting on the floor, I just sat down, gently… I even tried as much as possible not to lay out a fart because one can never tell what is under the chair… What if there’s a gone under that shoots down any buttock that produces fart. Nolly left, then her sister stood up.. She wasn’t as beautiful as Nolly was, but she also had that curvy feature… only her own bosoms where far bigger than Nolly’s… She came to sit beside me.. Her name is Josephine…
Josephine: Hi, so you’re the guy she’s been talking about…
Me: Umm, yea.. I’m Nolly’s boyfriend
Josephine: oh… I see… I’m sure she’s been putting you in lots of trouble…
Me: haha, yea, you know her too well
***



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment