JIDE: EPISODE 31 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: JIDE: EPISODE 31


Tuesday, June 16, 2020

JIDE: EPISODE 31




Me: What… Nolly… How did you get this done?
Nolly: I did it some time ago, I’ve been looking for it though, so just found it today… Any problem?
Me: No, I’m just surprised that’s all….
Nolly: Okay, don’t be… I’m taking you somewhere…
I hurriedly thought probably she was taking me to an herbalist this time… we started our journey and instead of Nolly going to the bus park, she went the other way.. as we neared the private car park, she brought out a key and pressed the remote button…. In great admiration, I saw a Lamborghini flash its light back at us.. She moved closer to the vehicle as I followed her like a slave…
Me: Whose car is this?
Nolly: Mine baby… or ours.
Me: What? When and where did this appear from?
Nolly: I’ve always had it… even before we met.. It was a gift from dad when I got into uni..
Me: Really? So why’s it showing up now?
Nolly: Because it has to… Get inside!
I entered the first passenger’s seat while she got into the driver’s seat. The Lambor was red… Pure deluxe red, the glass was fully tinted, the alloy rims… It had a private plate that red “Nolly”. I just opened mouth… Who am I dating?
She started the engine, put on her black shades and drove off. This is the first time I saw Nolly drive.. And she was careless.. Maybe because I was beside her. I still didn’t know where we were going to.. But I had no choice but to follow…. I sent a message with my location to the boys in the room so that in case.. We drove by many luxurious places I hadn’t even been to… We stopped at a filling station to get fuel, bought snacks, chocolates and ice-cream… As we continued, the sound of the engine attracted a number of people around the streets.


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment