CAMPUS DILEMMA SESSON 1 EPISODE 41 (the end) - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: CAMPUS DILEMMA SESSON 1 EPISODE 41 (the end)


Friday, August 17, 2018

CAMPUS DILEMMA SESSON 1 EPISODE 41 (the end)




Campus Dilemma Season 1 Episode 41.

Written by:- 


Chekwube Emmanuel… (0703440
1770, Emmanuelchekwube887@yahoo.com.) 


Powered by:- Coolval Africa Stories.


Brought to you by:- Stories Update


************************************************************************





Episode 41

The following morning we woke up refreshed. The

previous night was one of its kind. We made

passionate love that left us both used. She cooked

and after we ate, we left to fetch her bag. To my

greatest surprise, she has been staying in a hotel

all along.

When we came back home, I sent Shania a

message telling her that I have straightened things

between Precious and myself and also there is no

need for us to be apart anymore. She sent a text

back to me which read “I’m happy you have made

peace with her. I still want us to be apart from each

other for a while”

I didn’t understand what she meant by being apart

for a while and why. I dialled her number, after it

rang twice, she picked the third time.

“What is the problem? Are you fed up with us or

something?” I asked.

“Come to my house let’s talk” she replied and

dropped the call.

I dressed up and left for her house, telling Precious

that I was going to get something in school. I met

Shania eating when I got to her house. After

exchanging pleasantries, I allowed her to finish with

her meal before bringing up the issue. Suddenly the

air between us was becoming a little strange,

unlike us.

After clearing the dishes, she came back and sat

beside me on the bed.

“I have ended things with Precious peacefully. We

ain’t dating anymore, not like we were dating before

sha”

“Ok I’m happy to hear that”

“Shania nothing stops us from dating now, please I

don’t want us to be apart”

“Purity listen to me. A lot of things has happened of

which we both know. There is this part of me that

wants to accept your proposal but there is this

other part that is telling me to be careful and I’m

heeding to that part. I don’t want us to rush into

this. Yes I want to start something with you but it’s

not something that I want to just last for a couple

of months. Now that you have made Peace with

Precious I want you to use this remaining time for

your academics while I focus on mine. We have

few months left to stay here, let’s use that for our

studies, ok?”

“Shania I don’t want something that will last a few

months with you, I want something serious not a

fling”

“Purity, I have thought about this, what if we don’t

see again after graduation? I can’t do a phone

relationship. I can’t do a distant relationship”

“We can always find a way to see after graduation. I

know it’s going to be difficult but if we try our best

we can pull it through”

“Ok this is the plan I have, after graduation, let us

work out NYSC posting to the same state. That way

we can be together and build a relationship, but

until then, Purity please let’s be apart”

“And what if we don’t end up in the same state?”

“Then we were never meant to be. Purity I’m sorry

but this was a hard decision for me to make.

Please don’t push it any further. I don’t want you to

make me change my mind which I know you can

do if you press on. Just do this for me ok?”

I gave up trying to convince her and decided to let

it be her way. She also suggested we cut

communication for the rest of the semester and try

not to run into each other as possible as we can.

We decided to work our NYSC posting to Lagos

after graduation. We had the last round of a

passionate ‘goodbye till we meet again’ S£x before

I left.

*************

Two months after our graduation NYSC posting

came out. Before we left school, I told Precious that

I will be working my NYSC posting to Akwa-Ibom

State while she said she will work hers to Abuja. I

wanted to keep her at arms length. No coincidence

should bring us together again. I wanted to start

something with Shania on a fresh note with no one

from the past interfering.

On that faithful morning, I left for the cyber café to

print my call up latter. I was in the cyber café when

I got a message from Shania.

“Purity I’m very sorry, maybe we are not meant to

be together. I am posted to Akwa-Ibom. I love you

Purity, even if we never see again, don’t forget that”

After I read the message, my sweat buds all

opened. I was sweating everywhere. When it got to

my turn, I wrote down the info required to print out

the letter on a piece of paper and handed it over to

the café attendant. I turned my back to the

computer while she logged on to NYSC portal. A lot

of things were going through my mind.

“What if I was posted to another state?”

“Does it mean that this working of NYSC posting is

a scam?”

“What if I am posted to Maiduguri or any of these

distressed states?”

” What will happen to I and Shania?”

I was still lost in thought when the attendant tapped

me and said “Akwa-Ibomayaya”. I turned and asked

her what she said.

“You are posted to Akwa-Ibom State”

I couldn’t contain my joy when I heard that. I

hugged and kissed the girl shouting. Everybody in

the café turned looking at me while the girl looked

down feeling shy and shocked.

When I realized the attention I had drawn to myself,

I mellowed down, and collected the letter from the

girl who couldn’t even look at my face anymore. I

pulled out my wallet and paid for the service.

Before I left I slipped a thousand naira into her

hands “Sorry for the kiss” I whispered to her and

left.

Outside the café, I pulled out my phone and dialled

Shania. Immediately she picked I shouted “We are

meant to be. I’m posted to Akwa-Ibom too oo”.

The news must have caught her by surprise as she

kept quiet not saying anything. I had to say hello

twice before she cleared her throat. I noticed she

was sniffing.

“What is the problem? Are you crying?” I asked.

“No, no I’m not, I’m just so happy” she said amidst

sniffing.

“Now you see, we are meant to be, we are meant

to be” I said jumping around in front of the café.

“Yes, yes we are” she replied now laughing.

We talked for some minutes before saying the good

byes to continue when I get home. I was about to

dial Shania back when I got home when a message

entered my phone from Precious. As I clicked it

open, I couldn’t believe what I saw

“Baby they posted me to Akwa-Ibom.

I have been trying to call you but your number has

been busy.

Call me back, hope you have checked your

posting?”

Just when you are trying to run away from the past

and nature twists your arm.


The End






Kindly join our email newsletter to receive the latest stories delivered to your inbox for free, comment


and share.



Feel free to contact us through our email





@ storyupdateblog@gmail.com


or


Call us on:- +2347013937688, +2348147406446 (WhatsApp Inclusive),


or through our official Facebook page


@www.facebook.com/storyupdates


Thanks.

See yah.

Stay tune for Campus Dilemma Season 2.

WATCH OUT FOR SEASON 2

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment