CAMPUS DILEMMA SEASON 2 EPISODE 1 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: CAMPUS DILEMMA SEASON 2 EPISODE 1


Sunday, August 19, 2018

CAMPUS DILEMMA SEASON 2 EPISODE 1

Season 2
Episode One
I entered Akwa-Ibom a day to the NYSC camp
resumption. I had picked a cab at the park and
asked where I could get an accommodation. The
friendly cab man drove me to a hotel not very far
from the NYSC camp, I could easily get to camp
when it opens the following day. After he dropped
me at the hotel, I paid him and collected his
contact because I would be needing his services
later in the evening and the following day. I
checked in and settled in the hotel, showered and
laid in bed to rest, setting the alarm of my phone at
6pm. Shania’s flight as she told me will be landing
at Akwa-Ibom airport from Lagos by 6pm, I slept
off afterwards.
*******
After the NYSC posting came out, and co-
incidentally I was posted in the same state with
Precious and Shania, I foresaw drama unfolding in
the future. I wanted to tell Shania but decided
against it. It should better be a surprise to the both
of us when we meet in camp. I wouldn’t know what
her reaction might be, would she believe me if I tell
her?
Precious after her message, kept calling but I did
well not to pick her calls so that when we meet at
the camp everybody will look surprised. Since we
were to report to camp one week after the printing
of our call up letters, I know the waiting won’t be
long before the drama began.
On the contrary, my sisters had told me of how fun
camping would be. It had always been something I
was looking forward to. Jenny had warned me to be
careful with the two girls I was going to Akwa-Ibom
with after I told her about the posting. She had also
jokingly told me not to bring home a pregnant
woman after my service year. A night before I left
for camp, the family had convened a meeting on
my behalf and advice and prayers kept pouring from
every angle. At the end of the meeting, it was a
relief going to bed.
*******
I woke up to my phone ringing, it was my mum
calling. After I talked with her, sleep eluded me. It
was not yet 6pm so I showered and went down to
the bar. I settled with a bottle of Harp and surveyed
the hotel premises. A lot of taxis were coming with
people I believe to be prospective corps members.
Since the hotel was close to the Camp, it was in
the right site. I was still looking around when two
girls came into the bar. These girls have got a
height to kill for, both fair and their skin shun in the
evening sun. One was slim looked more like those
that can eat a bucket of food but you can hardly see
them add a pound while the other was plump with
the right portion of B---m and bum.
They settled in the table opposite mine. The plump
girl went to place their order leaving the slim one to
her phone. I was dazed by their beauty and
exceptional resemblance. No doubt they are twins.
While looking around the bar her eyes met mine
looking at her, she smiled and nodded while I did
same. What a beautiful smile she has. It will be dirt
on my honor if I allow these girls to go without
becoming friends with them. I was still
contemplating on the move to make when the
plump girl came back with a pack of yoghurt and
small bottle of magic moment and two glass cups.
Picking my bottle, I went around to their table.
“Hi! Do you ladies mind if I join here?”
“No! It’s no problem, make yourself comfy,” the
slim girl replied with a smile while the plump girl
also smiled too.
“Thanks. You are corps members? I asked settling
down.
“Yea Prospective” she replied stressing the
prospective and laughing.
“Come on, once you are mobilized, you are a corps
member already.”
“You can’t be so sure until you are done with the
camp registration without any issue.” The plump girl
said amidst pouring their drink.
“By the way, I’m Purity a prospective corps
member” I said making sure to stress the
prospective.
“Purity?” the slim girl asked while the plump girl
smiled.
“Yes, why?” I asked surprised at their reaction.
“Is that your real name or a nick?”
“It’s my real name, are you surprised?”
“Yea, by the way I’m Purity and this is my twin
sister Divine?”
“You gats be
Next episode loading... 


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment