CAMPUS DILEMMA SEASON 1 EPISODE 20 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: CAMPUS DILEMMA SEASON 1 EPISODE 20


Friday, August 17, 2018

CAMPUS DILEMMA SEASON 1 EPISODE 20

Episode 20
I woke up almost around 6pm to find Shania snuggled
into me sleeping or so I thought. I made to shift away
quietly so as not to wake her, but she threw her hand
around my waist pulling me back.
“Hey, thought you were sleeping” I said caressing her
cheek.
She purred and snuggled the more into me without
saying a word.
“Hey come on, I have to go, it’s late already” I said
again planting a kiss on her head.
She raised her head and looked at the wall clock.
“It’s still after six, let’s sleep small ok?” she said
hiding her face on my chest.
“Come on, I need to tidy up some stuffs this night
before school tomorrow”
“Ok don’t worry, you will go with the car, just stay
small”
I laid back on the bed cuddling her. After a while, she
stirred and propped herself up.
“You are very bad Purity, you nearly wasted me today”
“Hey I should be the one saying that. More like you
planned everything out before I got here”
“Hmmmm!! Purity about that your friend, what is that
her name again?”
“Precious”
“Yea Precious. I will advise you on this as a friend and
like I will advise my own brother. It takes a great deal
of courage for any girl to come out and express her
feelings for a guy. That said, this is someone you have
known for a while and has been swimming in her ocean
for a very long time now. So it is more like you know
everything about her. And also with the things you told
me that she has done for you all these while, believe
me such girls are rare to come by.
Let me tell you the truth, feelings grow. If you decide to
give her a chance, you never can tell, those feelings
you had for her might resurrect. But if you ain’t going
to give her a chance, don’t push her away because you
want to start something with the other girl. A bird at
hand is worth more than ten in the bush. Also, the devil
you know is far better that the Angel you don’t know. I
don’t want to make decisions for you but be wise and
make the right decision. At least this one confessed
her feelings for you. How sure are you that this other
one has similar feelings for you, be wise hun” she said
and kissed my head.
“Hmmmm!! You just made the whole issue more
complicated”
“Olodo, what is the complication there?”
“Anyway, thanks so much for those words. I feel a
whole lot better now” I said standing from the bed.
“You are welcome”
“I think I have to get going” I said picking my trouser
from where I left it on the floor.
“That’s the key on the table. I don’t know when I will
be through with classes tomorrow so maybe anytime
am through, I will call you to come pick me.”
“Don’t worry, it’s not that late, I can still find my way
around moreover I will like to see someone inside
school before heading home.”
“Ok if you say so. Do you mind if I don’t see you off? I
still need to sleep, feeling so weak and used up.”
“Don’t worry, it’s ok sleep” I said and pecked her
before leaving her house.
To Be Continued…


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment