CAMPUS DILEMMA SEASON 1 EPISODE 19 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: CAMPUS DILEMMA SEASON 1 EPISODE 19


Friday, August 17, 2018

CAMPUS DILEMMA SEASON 1 EPISODE 19

Episode 19
“Who is there?”
“Come on open the door”
“That is not the answer to my question”
“Hey stop it with the joke already and open up” I said
impatiently.
“Still doesn’t answer my question”
“Ok, its me” I said heaving a big sigh.
“It’s you? What’s the name?”
“I swear Shania you are going to pay for this”
“Ok we will see about that, but give me a name”
I wanted to walk back to the room because I was tired
of the jokes. Maybe when she is ready, she will open
the door. Just as I was about to take the first step out,
the shower started running. Images started forming in
my head.
“This girl is serious o” I said to myself.
“Ok fine, its me Purity”
“What?” she shouted from inside.
“Its Purity, can you open up already”
After a while, I heard the lock click and I turned the
handle. I saw the shower running while she sat on the
toilet seat away from the shower laughing. The whole
thing was funny. If only I knew.
“You are going to pay for this believe me”
“Don’t worry, I accept any consequences that may
accompany my actions.”
She stood up and dragged me to the shower. We stood
under the shower kissing like our life depended on it.
Turning off the shower, she moved to collect the soap
before I stopped her.
“Let me take it from here”
She looked at me in surprise and smiled, “As you wish
your highness”.
I collected some soap and started with her right hand. I
scrubbed and massaged the right hand down before
moving over to the left. I ignored her two big melons
staring at me with her dark hard Tips pointing out. The
man below was rock hard and threatening to revolt but
I ignored him.
I turned her back and got more soap. I scrubbed and
massaged her back down to her butt region. She gave
out soft moans while I worked on her back, but I
ignored her.
When I got to her waist region, I got more soap and
lathered her bum, yes her huge bum. I turned her to the
wall so that she will be relaxed while I worked on her
bum. I massaged and kneaded her butt, while she
started moaning out. At interval, I slipped my finger
into her butt crack and touched her k---y lips while she
pushed her butt back wanting more.
I smacked her bum to bring her back from her already
lost state. She looked down at me and muffled “F**king
tease”.
I kept a straight face and continued with my work. I told
her she was going to pay, and I meant every word of it.
I got more soap and washed her laps down. Before I
could finish with her laps, she was already on cloud 8
as she was mumbling some gibberish.
Done with her lower region, I turned her around to face
me. Bringing my face down to hers like I wanted to
kiss her, she caught the hint and rushed with her parted
lips but I withdrew before we could kiss. She gave me a
hard stare and cursed under her breath.
I got more soap and lathered from her neck line down
to her waist line. I carefully avoided going down further
and started massaging and caressing her B---m at the
same time. At first it was light, then I increased the
pressure on my fingers. I caressed her B---m and
flipped my fingers on her Tips interchangeably. This
got her moaning and squirming rather a bit too loud
before the main action.
“Purity please stop, please” she pleaded with me but
gave no resistance. Her pleas didn’t get to me. She
changed and started pleading with me to suck her. I
paid deaf ears to her pleas and continued handling her
B---m for like three to five minutes.
I traced down my hand from the hair below her belly
button to her k---y region. Parting her laps, I started
caressing her already protruded lips. After a while of
teasing her lips, I parted her labia major and inserted
my forefinger into her dripping holies. She gave out a
gasp as she felt my finger inside her.
I started flipping and teasing her already swollen c--t.
With one hand working on her k---y, I took the other one
up and started handling her B---m again. After a while
I doubled my fingers inside her k---y and increased my
thrusting pace. Curving my finger, I located that spot
inside her k---y. Immediately I started touching that
spot with my finger, she started shouting and shivering.
That was a typical Shania, the screamer.
After a while, she stopped screaming and went stiff. I
kept caressing that spot and after a little while, she
brooded loud as her first o----m came. Her fluid kept
dripping while she held on to me for support.
After she regained herself, she held my face and gave
me a deep kiss. We held unto each other as the water
cascaded down our body. I turned off the shower, while
we resumed kissing.
Taking her hand down, she held and squeezed my hard
Joystick. I felt a pain mixed with pleasure while She
started stroking my Joystick lightly again.
Disentangling herself from me, she bent down and
enveloped my Joystick in her warm mouth. She s----d
my tip, squeezing my balls gently at the same time.
The feeling was crazy. I held unto the wall for support
as she continued giving me the Mouth Action of my life.
She concentrated on my Joystick cap for a while before
moving down my s---t. Kissing down my s---t, she
gathered my balls into her mouth while I moaned out in
complete ecstasy as she s----d on my ball sack.
Withdrawing her mouth, she looked up at me and said
“you are in for a very long thing”.
I gave her a weak smile urging her on as she went
back to work. She tried to give me a deep throat but
couldn’t get half of my Joystick into her mouth before
she started choking. That didn’t deter her, she
continued sucking my Joystick with her bulged eyes.
She got her lips tightened around my Joystick sending
some crazy feelings into my head.
After about five minutes of sucking, she withdrew her
mouth, formed her finger into a ring around my Joystick
and started giving me a hand job. She made her fist so
tight that each stroke got me close to Cuming. After
some minutes of extensive stroking, I felt my volcano
gathering.
As she noticed that I was already at the verge of
Cuming from the way I was shaking, she stopped and
pinched my Joystick. As she did that, she stared
straight to my face as I opened my eyes to know why
she was cutting my pleasure half way. I met her
smiling and she said “calm down boy, the show is
about to start”.
“Jeez!! I might just poison this girl after this” I said in
my mind.
After about two minutes that lasted for a life time, my
volcano condensed back.
Taking back my Joystick into her mouth, she started
lubricating it for like thirty seconds.
Still massaging my Joystick, she drew me closer while
she sat on the toilet sit. She caressed my Joystick for a
while before sandwiching it into her two soft succulent
B---m. I screamed out in pleasure. She commanded
me to f**k her bosoms and just like a slave, I obeyed
without resistance and started f**king her bosoms.
I started thrusting slowly before I increased the speed
of my t----t. I was so lost in pleasure as my t----t
increased to 120/sec. I kept thrusting up and down so
fast with both of us moaning like people influenced by
something.
I felt my Pour building up and announced it to her.
Amidst her moaning, she shouted “Pour on me baby,
spill it all over me hun” I gave like ten more t----t and
started erupting. The first shot aimed at her face but
got blocked by her jaw.
She released my Joystick from her B---m and took it
into her mouth as I continued erupting while she was
sucking and gulping it down. She s----d till there was
no ounce of Pour left in my Joystick.
She stood up and kissed me. I could taste my Pour in
her mouth. She hugged me turning on the shower
behind me while we both stood under the shower
holding unto each other.
To Be Continued…


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment