CYBER LOVER EPISODE 28 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: CYBER LOVER EPISODE 28


Sunday, September 13, 2020

CYBER LOVER EPISODE 28


Story by: www.storiesupdate.com



Episode 28

They relaxed on one of the concrete seats. 



The evening itself was romantic.
“Can you tell me the bravest thing you have
ever done?” Her tone was childish and Michael
liked it. “There are two of them. But for now I
will tell you only one, I promise to tell you the
other one at the right time.” “Okay, I am all
ears.” Brenda was a good listener. “Four years
ago,” he began, “I was still doing my Masters
then. I had a neighbor and his name was Glen.
Glen was a very rich young man and he loved
showing off his wealth. I never knew his
source of income and whenever I asked him
what he was doing for a living, he would tell
me to forget about it, saying that his business
was too risky and he wouldn‟t go around
telling people about it. “Glen was very nice to
me, though, and he never hesitated to come to
my aid whenever I was in need.
I liked him and he liked me too but he made
sure our friendship didn‟t pass a certain level.
He was obviously a turbulent person and I
didn‟t understand how an individual with such
a personality could be so rich. He believed so
much that money ruled the world, and he once
said that he could do anything for it. He
would travel unexpectedly, but would never tell
you why or where he‟d visited.
“After some time, though, my gregarious friend
started to look worried and withdrawn. I
couldn‟t understand what his problem was
and he wouldn‟t tell me either. One night, I
saw a young man break into Glen‟s
apartment. I was awake because I had to read
for an exam that I had the next day. In the
quietness of the night, I heard the sound of a
break in. I looked out of my window and saw
a huge, aggressive-looking figure furiously
breaking into Glen‟s apartment.
My friend was obviously in danger, so I quickly
called the cops.” By now, Brenda was wide-
eyed. “He spent so much time in Glen‟s
apartment. I was scared that something bad
might have happened to Glen. However, the
cops came and the intruder tried to escape
but he was apprehended. Till today, I keeping
thanking God that nothing
happened to Glen that night.” And his only
audience agreed with a slight head nod. “To
my surprise, though,” he continued, “Glen, who
was obviously scared, refused to identify the
intruder. I didn‟t understand. If not for my
insistence, I would have looked like a fool. I
felt like a brave man, I‟d saved my friend‟s
life, but it took him awhile to agree to identify
the man.
This fellow – I have forgotten his name – was
sentenced to prison. Sadly I‟ve never seen
Glen since.” “That‟s interesting,” said Brenda.
“But I thought you were going to tell me that
you personally caught the intruder.” “What?
The man looked like the devil, himself, and he
was armed. I would have been dead by now,”
he joked, laughing. “So Glen never tried to
contact you to at least thank you for saving
his life?” “No, he seemed to have disappeared
from the face of the earth.” “That‟s strange,”
she said, thoughtfully. “Well, tell me, wasn‟t I
brave?” “I don‟t know yet, until I hear the other
side of the story.” There was silence for some
time and then she said, “I want to take a
walk.”
They stood up and walked around. Michael
felt joy he had not felt for a long time. He
hoped the day would never end. Fortunately, it
was eventually nothing but blissful for both of
them. They both enjoyed each other‟s
company and were surprised to see how long
they spent together. Around 7:00 p.m., Brenda
announced that it was time to go home.
Michael wanted to stay much longer, but had
no choice but to oblige her request. At least
he had succeeded in making her day and
making his day as well. Mission
accomplished. He pulled over in front of her
home. From the look of the building, Jane
wasn‟t yet home. Michael regretted that he
was going to leave her alone, but she insisted
that it was okay.
“Promise me you will overcome your boredom
tomorrow by going to the café or anywhere
else, just don‟t stay alone at home.” “I
promise,” she said. “Alright, I‟d better be
leaving, then!” “Okay bye. And thanks for
giving me a nice time.” He watched her walk
into the house. He couldn‟t wait to go home
and dream.


TBC


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment