CYBER LOVER EPISODE 13 & 14 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: CYBER LOVER EPISODE 13 & 14


Wednesday, September 09, 2020

CYBER LOVER EPISODE 13 & 14



Episode 13“

Busy boy. Long time, it‟s really nice seeing
you.” Michael stood up from his seat to greet
him. “How is the family?” “Almighty Mike!”
Joel hailed him as they both shook hands and
hugged. “My wife is fine. In fact, she wanted
to come with me but I found a way to
convince her not to. She made me promise to
come home early. She is beginning to miss
me.” He walked straight to the fridge. “I hope
you have some cold drinks in here.”
“Definitely.” Joel opened the fridge and took a
bottle of small stout. He was wearing sky blue
jeans and a tight, long-sleeved red shirt. He
looked very smart. “I hope the relationship is
improving?” Michael asked as Joel sat by his
side. “Well, like you advised me the last time I
complained. I have learned to let some things
go and make sacrifices for the sake of
happiness and peace.
My attention to little things is beginning to
make her feel guilty. We are both adjusting,
something we should have done earlier. I
guess learning never stops.” “Yes, with time
everything will come to normalcy and you will
begin to appreciate yourselves like you have
never done. I guess I won‟t have to keep you
so long, for you must go home and stay with
the wife.” “No, don‟t worry about that. I have
already cooked up good reason to be out late.
So how is Mr. Bachelor doing? I miss you,
man,” Joel said with a wide smile. “Are you
still waiting on God to send down an angel for
you?” “Mmmmmh…, I might have seen my
angel. I met a lady recently but there is a little
complication,” Michael thoughtfully replied.
“What complication?”
“I will be right back.” Michael quickly stood up
and rushed to the fridge. He came back to his
seat with a bottle of stout. He picked up his
remote control and pressed play. R. Kelly‟s
music softly wafted out of his Home Theater
DVD. Then he quickly told Joel about Brenda.
“In fact this girl is a Godsend. She was made
for me.” “This is a really complicated one.
Depression from heartbreak is a very difficult
one. But what can I say, you are the
psychologist,” said Joel. “I just spoke to her
on the phone, just before you entered. She
turned me down when I offered to pay her a
visit.‟ “Take it easy now. Why are you rushing
her? She is doing what she should do as a
woman.” “I don‟t think the problem is that I
am rushing her.
She is shutting out men from her life because
of what she is going through. Joel, I have
never stopped thinking about this girl since I
saw her. I am almost going crazy.” Joel
laughed for some minutes. “This is serious.
Mr. Bachelor needs a lady, I can‟t believe
this.” “This is not a laughing matter.” “Well, I
think you should give her time, and then
concentrate on gaining her confidence,”
advised his friend. “I just hope that it will not
be too late. You can‟t tell the next move of a
heartbroken lady.” Michael was almost
through with his beer. “Give her some time,
maybe a week, and then call her. You are the
psychologist, you should know better,”
maintained Joel. “Not when you are clouded
with emotions.”
He stood up to get more beer. “I strongly
believe I‟ll come up with a solution. After all
she is my Godsend. So what have been
happening with you?” He changed the subject
as he sat down and handed Joel a second
bottle. They talked about a lot of issues for
about an hour. Michael enjoyed Joel‟s
company a lot whenever he came visiting.
“I found out that I was expecting so much
from my wife. I kept on blaming her and
expecting her to be a perfect person.
With your advice, I realized that I sometimes
pushed her to the wall. I really appreciate you
my friend,” said Joel. He was sipping his third
bottle of stout. “She could actually be a nice
woman, you know.” “I thank God you are both
learning to accommodate each other. Early
marital problems are mostly caused by
ambivalence couples face when they are trying
to overcome marriage phobia.” “I know you are
going to make a good husband, I wish you all
the best in your endeavor with Brenda.” Joel
looked at his timepiece. “Thinking of your
wife?” Michael asked. “Yes. I have to leave. I
don‟t want her to get worried. I have really
spent so much time with you.”
Michael walked him to the door and came
back into his living room. He felt lonely and
decided to take another bottle of stout. Funny,
the thought of the unknown Brenda was
making him suddenly realize that he really
needed a woman in his life. He also decided
to watch a movie before going to bed. As he
was about to pick up his remote control, his
cell phone rang. He answered the call. “It‟s
me, Jane, remember me? Brenda‟s friend.” He
became both alarmed and excited at the same
time. Was something wrong with Brenda? “Of
course I remember you. How are you and your
friend?” “I am okay but my friend is not. I am
so concerned about her that is why I called
you. She really needs help and I don‟t know
how to go about helping her.
I was wondering if I could seek your
assistance.” “What‟s the problem? Has she
developed any complications?” Michael asked,
wondering what the problem might be. “I
might be overreacting, Brenda just had
heartbreak and she is taking it too hard. I am
scared that she might do something stupid. I
just don‟t know what to do.”










Episode 14
“Do you need me to come over?” He didn‟t
care about what the time said. “No, I was
thinking about seeing you and explaining
things to you first. Will you be free by
tomorrow evening?” “No problem. Do you
know Baker‟s Café?” “Yes, somewhere in the
middle of town?” “Very good. Be there by 5:00
p.m. tomorrow or do you have anywhere else
that might be convenient for you?” “I think
Baker‟s Café is alright. But I will only be able
to make it by 5:30 p.m.” “No problem. Take
your time. I will be waiting.” He dropped the
phone. He didn‟t know things had gotten this
bad. He wished he could just reach out and
help Brenda right away. Well, this was what he
had been waiting for.
He would not relent in making good use of the
opportunity that had just presented itself that
evening. He picked up his cell phone, switched
off all electronic devices in his sitting room
and went into his bedroom. He couldn‟t wait
for tomorrow. He must be careful in handling
Jane; he must make her trust him. That night
he prayed that Brenda‟s situation would not
be beyond him and hoped that he would be
able to help her. He didn‟t know when sleep
took over his consciousness. Brenda was
reaching out for him in his dreams. * * *
Throughout the next day, he was again made
to stand in the sun with nothing on, and he
was very tired and famished when nightfall
came.
Hence, when he was pushed into Sean‟s cell
afterwards, he could not even glance at his
scared cellmate let alone look for the hidden
camera the guards had threatened to put in
the cell the day before. He just grabbed the
plate of grub they‟d placed on the floor for
him and swallowed the food with his hands.
Now a bit more oriented, he lay back on the
floor and studied the other occupant of the
cell. “Hello, Sean…,” he nicely began. “Hi, Nim-
Nimrod…!” whispered the scared man. “We
meet again…my friend,” he added. “Just don‟t
faint on me this time!” Sean was younger than
Nimrod, and had a girly air about him. A
behavior he had never seen as a bad omen all
these years, until now, that is. It had led the
older man to him in the first place, and he
wasn‟t ready for a repeat performance of that
crazy experience they had together the other
day. “W-Why did they bring you here?” he
suddenly wondered. “So that we can be better
acquainted, Sean,” was the sarcastic reply as
Nimrod smacked his lips. “Don‟t you like me?”
There was no reply to this. “Okay…,” he
resumed, crossing his legs, “let me tell you a
bit about myself, Sean…that way you will get
to know me better, aye?”
No word came from the other man‟s mouth
and this enraged him. “Aye?” he bellowed.
“Aye!” let out an unnerved Sean, his knees
buckling as he tried to stay standing. “Good,”
his new cellmate went on. “I am vindictive,
Sean, and do you know the meaning of the
word?” “No, sir…sir!” “It means I am vengeful
and spiteful, Sean…it means I‟ll get you before
I leave this place for what you did to me,
Sean!” “But…,” began the other man.
“But what? You made me go through hell for
two days, man!” snapped Nimrod. “Or didn‟t
you hear I‟m a psychotic killer? Didn‟t any of
the other prisoners tell you that? Don‟t you
know my reputation here?
I don‟t just love the act of killing; I also have
a sadistic tendency which makes me inflict so
much pain on my victims before killing them! I
get so much pleasure from the sound of their
painful cries, Sean, the way they plead and die
slowly!” “But…,” resumed the sweating Sean, “I
never told them about us! You – you must
believe me!” “I don‟t believe you!” snapped
Nimrod, turning to face him. “You must know
I‟m a very organized person, Sean, and hardly
makes any mistake in whatever I say, think or
do! Therefore, I don‟t believe you, „cuz I think
it was you who spilled everything to the
guards!”
He stood up and drew nearer the poor fellow
cowering at the cell‟s corner. “Don‟t think I‟m
abusing you, man, cuz you‟ve seen nothing
yet!” he coldly whispered and the latter
swallowed hard, sweat freely pouring from his
face. He was even beginning to whimper. “I
grew up in an abusive home, Sean. I hated my
father just as his own father hated him when
he was alive! I had an elder sister who ran
away from home before she was twenty, and
you know why? Cuz my father took so much
pleasure in beating us kids back then! Sadly,
when my sister eloped with a stranger, he
concentrated all his beating on me!” Sean was
now crying freely. “Oh, please…!” he begged as
if for his life. He couldn‟t stand the torture
anymore, but his tormentor was drawing even
closer. “The old man will beat me for every
little mistake and sometimes, he‟ll purposely
make me provoke him so that he can beat me
again, leaving so many scares on my body in
the process!” continued Nimrod as if he was
deaf. “My mother was a drunk and never cared
about what was going on at home.
She would watch her husband almost
strangling me to death, and then leave the
house to come back late and very drunk!” “Oh,
please…!”


TBC


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment