JIDE: EPISODE 65 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: JIDE: EPISODE 65


Thursday, June 18, 2020

JIDE: EPISODE 65

JIDE: EPISODE 65


As we argued, I told her to park the car… so I took over.. I needed to taste Nolly again… before I depart.

As I was contemplating on where to have this girl laid.. I remembered what I got at the mall.. but after searching my pocket I discovered it wasn’t with me..
I turned the vehicle towards our school…

Me: Babe, I forgot something in my locker..

Nolly: And what’s that?

Me: Trust me… you don’t want to know. .

Nolly: Babe, it’s about time I know everything that’s happening about you us and stuff. .. I mean I’m giving a lot.. My body. . money.. everything.

I looked at her… if those statements where really coming out from her mouth.. I was very angry cos those words came out without wisdom.. they were just utterances. .

Girls!

I cut in as her mouth kept running. .

Me: Shut the Bleep up! What are you saying?

My eye was concentrated on the wheels… but still I didn’t hear Nolly give any reply as everywhere was silent..
I looked towards her.. and my babe was in all tears..

Me: Jeez! Babe I didn’t mean all I said…
I slowed down and found a good parking spot..
I got down from the car and went beside her..

as I knelt down…

Me: Baby I swear I didn’t mean it. I’m sorry..

I stretched my hand towards her face but got it knocked off…

She moved on to the drivers seat..
and attempted starting the car…
but the key was in my safe hands…

Me: Nolly you’ve to trust me now. I’m your man. and I won’t do anything that’s gonna hurt you…
so respect my decisions sometimes and let me be the man here…

*Me and Nolly were a couple living life to the fullest. We had constant sex. .
There was money…
Above all we were brilliant. ..
This is every guy’s dream… someone who’s going to be 19 soon…. at least, I’m not going to let this one go.. not Nolly*

I compelled her to shift back too her sit…. we continued our journey back to school and as I got to my hostel I rushed straight into my room but it was locked ao I had to spend sometime as my spare key was in my locker..

Luckily for me, Seun came by…
I was in and I got to my locker got the ring and jetted out.

To my greatest shock, the car had disappeared. ..

When Nolly’s angry, she’s always frustrated. .
but this was too much… I tried calling her…

Me: Where are you?

Nolly: Sorry… I waited and you didn’t come by so I decided to go freshen up… I’ll be back in a moment sorry dear…

*she ended the call*

Like she said, she came in a moment…. the ring was with me… and suddenly my heart started pounding after I remembered we’re in a covenant. .

*What if the ring just completes the chain*
I entered the vehicle and devised a plan…

I played bad….
I got my hands on her thighs and started rubbing it gently. .. she reacted and took my hands off her thighs. ..

Nolly: What if we get caught… please let’s get out of here

I wanted to get her in the mood and give her he biggest pleasure of her life.

I thought of getting a hotel but I needed something natural. .. I thought and thought and placed a call to Christiana…

Me: Hi…… ma’am…. dude….. sir…

Christiana: Jide.. sorry Mr. . long time.

Me: Yea sorry, I was busy… school work you know…

Christiana: Oh… you really never told about your school…

Me: Are you home? I need a favour. .

Christiana: Yes, but I’ll be going out very soon. . I’ve a date today…

Me: Wow. great… I’ll be in your house in a moment please send in your address again…
* Call ends*



She sent in the address… as I entered it in the gps…

When I looked at Nolly. .. she had this look of a zombie…

Her eyes caught mine and she wasn’t going to take them off.. I smiled and took my hands towards her eyes.

After following the directions, We got to Christiana’s abode… I horned once as she came on to get the gates opened….

I drove in to the compound and like she said she was about going out…. she was already dressed…

She wore a pink skirt with a white top and blue jean jacket…. Needless to say. .. she wasn’t bad she wasn’t good. .. or probably my taste was already high…

I parked and went on to meet her….. Nolly got out of the car and followed suite. ..

I hugged her and Nolly wasn’t going to see any of that.
After explaining myself to Christiana. … she obliged but tols me to be prompt..

Prompt ke… I won’t mind her catching us. .. so a party can take place…

Nolly never spoke to her… all through as she got out of her own house….

After all this while. …. she spoke up…

Nolly: I’m really confused jide.. was that not the girl from the hotel?

Me: Yea she is…

Nolly: Really… so how did you get to know her house?

I was dumbfounded and flabagasted.

How did I know Christiana’s house..

Me: Baby, as you saw I entered the address in the gps. . and if you’re asking how I knew she had a house well.. you remember when we fought and you left me in the hotel.. That was when she mentioned she lives with her boyfriend and here we are.

Nolly: You know what? Cut the crap.. Okay.. I’m not ready to have sobbing eyes now.

I led her into the house… and started behaving awkwardly. . before another yawa cast. .

Me: God knows where the bedroom is located. ..

Nolly: You idiot! in this small apartment, where would the bedroom be again. .

Like a typical lady falling into a trap, she led the way and found the bedroom. ..

As we set in, I pushed her to the bed…

Me: Nolly, I’m all yours this evening.

She, as usual played along and was getting ready for action when I came closer to her face and put a finger to block her mouth. . I brought out the ring from my pocket and slid it into the first finger my hand came across. .. I told her not to say a word…

Being a man of my words I slowly removed her shoes.. After getting her half Unclad, she was left with just her pant.
I got her pant off her thighs… I went on to sucking. ..and rubbing. I rubbed her legs and got my hands on her thighs… she began shivering gently. . I took my mouth on to her boobs as I placed my hands in her armpits. ..
she was getting excited at the same time moaning

I let my tongue do its primary job by licking her Tips…
First I went to the left, being left handed. .. I struk my tongue on the Tip down to the boobs itself. .. my d--k was trying as much as possible to let itself out from my boxers but today wasn’t its day. every lick from the Tips resulted in me locking tongues with her…

I took my hands towards the pelvic region… I put my fingers in her Kitty-Cat and started stroking what seemed to be so wet…. I stroked her for as long as possible before I got my head into that region. …

She moaned louder just with the arrival of my head…. I opened the Kitty-Cat wall with my hands and struck in my tongue into the Kitty-Cat. immediately she locked her thighs on my tongue and started shaking.

I was feeling chocked so I separated the laps and then put the tongue in n out… before I could say Julius Aghaowa…. she let out a huge hot fluid on my face… as she yelled Jesus!

I got dressed after washing my face up while she went to have a full bath.

We went out of the house before Christiana came back….. when we got out…

Nolly: Jide, I’m very sorry… I never took you for real.. I always had this doubt, every time about us… and you just wanted me cos I’m South African… but now, I dunno… you’ve changed everything.

Here is a ring on my finger… and now, you’ve my soul, you’ve my body…

everything belongs to you. I’m your responsibility and so are you to me…

Me: Umm, Nolly, there’s still more to come. We are only growing gradually now…

We locked lips for a tight kiss… as she drove out…

Me: Baby, I need to get to the hostel, I’ve not packed my stuffs and I need time to

settle…

Nolly: Here I understand… Jide I’m thinking of coming with you… but I

understand no one knows me there yet.. and more so I had not told my dad earlier..

Me: Nolly I understand, and I don’t want to go either but I need to sought things out. And to lay the ground for us…

Nolly: What time is on the ticket again?

Me: 9am..

Nolly: Wow, so that means I’ve got to wake early…. *she looks at me and smiles* for this son of mine

Me: Who’s your son? Mummy why do you like your son’s d--k so much… You’re such a bad mum….

Nolly: Common you spoilt brat, don’t you talk to your mama like that again.

We got to school and she dropped me at my hostel after… Immediately I got in, I

Called Shola.

Me: Baby, how are you…

Shola: I’m okay… you’re coming tomorrow isn’t?

Me: Yea baby… I’m leaving by 9.

Shola: I’ll be at the airport by

Me: Babe you shouldn’t stress yourself, coming from school…

Shola: It’s too late husband.. I’m in Lagos already…

Me: Common Shola.. you shouldn’t be taking those risks… or you’ve not been

attending the ante-natal sessions?

Shola: I understand o. But I’m in Lagos already sorry..

Me: I can’t wait to see you now… I’ve to get some rest..

Shola: I love you so much… take care…

*Call ends*



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment