JIDE: EPISODE 58 & 59 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: JIDE: EPISODE 58 & 59


Thursday, June 18, 2020

JIDE: EPISODE 58 & 59



JIDE: EPISODE 58 & 59

As I heard that… hmm, I first taught about the officers outside… I mean, small escalation can make me sleep cell that night… So I forgot about going to the bar… I tried my usual approach with Nolly trying to hold her hands…
She threw my hands away… This is the second time she’s getting angry in our holiday… Something that should be of joy, about us making sweet love every now and then and of course reading…. But here we are fighting almost every day…
Me: Baby, why are you underrating me love? What have I said now? You sure know how to put me down, every time…
I walked away from her and went upstairs, all this happened right in the reception, in front of the receptionist I was just eyeing and thinking I could get on my bed….
Trust girls, they were in full attention… I was so embarrassed…. I just walked out of all of them with shame…. I went to the room and just laid on the bed… I stood up and went to the bathroom… I called Shola…
Me: Baby….. How are you?
Shola: What’s wrong Jide? Why are you sounding like this?
Me: Nothing, I’m not just feeling too good…
Shola: What’s wrong? Why’s place so quiet?
Me: I’m in the bathroom, I just finished having my bath…
Shola: Okay… so what’s up…
Me: Where are you?
Shola: I’m in my room, getting my notes sorted out…
Me: Okay… I can’t wait to see you baby… This place… I’ve missed you so much…
Shola: Lover boy… I know…. I’ve missed you too…
Me: *Hears a masculine voice on the phone…. “Se o ti se tan ni”[Are you not done]?
Me: Shola, who’s that?

--------------------------------------------------------

JIDE: EPISODE 59

The call ends… Wow…. The night couldn’t get any worse….
I tried calling her back all to no avail…..
I didn’t know what to do again, so I just went to the bed and slept off…..
I woke up all by myself like 2 hours before daybreak…
Nolly wasn’t on the bed…. Immediately I remembered all that happened the previous night….
All this brought me to a crossroad….
Is Shola cheating on me? Why would she?
Should I give Nolly a chance after all? But she’s already forcing marriage on me…
A knock came through the door…
Me: Who’s it?
Unknown” It’s Christiana…
Me: Who’s Christiana?
I went on to open the door…. And it was the receptionist…
Me: Hello… Good morning… What are you doing here?
Christiana: I’m on my way home… you know after the night…stuff….
Me: Oh I understand…. You’re off duty now…
Christiana: Yes…. Anyway, I came to apologise, Mr. Jide…. For what happened yesterday…
Me: Oh that…. And by the way… I don’t want to be called Mr.… I prefer Jay or Jide… and, it’s okay…





Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment