JIDE: EPISODE 56 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: JIDE: EPISODE 56


Thursday, June 18, 2020

JIDE: EPISODE 56

JIDE: EPISODE 56


She didn’t even care, as I stayed aback… she left my presence and went into the hotel…
But what could have given this girl nerve like this? After about 30minutes, I entered the hotel also…
I knocked on the door…
Me: Nolly! Nolly! Nolly!!!
*no answer for up to 5 minutes, I was standing in front of the door, waiting for her to open up for me…*
Nolly: *Opens door*
Me: Why did you keep me outside waiting?
Me: A simple matter that should be sorted outside, instead, you walked out of me…
Me: What’s your problem?
Nolly: *She increased the volume of the TV to the highest…*
I swore I wasn’t going to talk to her again. Abi what’s the wash sef… I made up my mind I was going to leave tomorrow…
I pretended to call Seun…
Me: Guy…. How far?
Me: Okay…. I’m coming back to school Tomorrow… I’m tired here already..
Me: Okay, no problem… First thing tomorrow…. Please keep that package. Thanks
*I dropped the phone*
I went straight to the bed, she was beside me…. And pretended not to hear anything I just said… if she didn’t hear… I was going to try as much as possible to make a successful one.
I held my phone tight to my hand as I slept off….
This girl go die today…. She no know where I come from.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was woken by a soft touch on my back….
At first I just vamoosed the touch..
The touch came again…
Me: What is it? I barked?
I went for the touch with my hand, and it was somebody’s hand…..
Me: Get off me!
I slammed the hand away..
The hand came again, and again… so I just stood up and went to the bathroom… without looking back.
In the bathroom, I closed the door and started laughing…. Say you ke…
At first, I wanted to get out of the bathroom, but my laughing face won’t let me…
After so many trials…
I summoned courage, came out of the bathroom..
Nolly was lying on the bed… half Unclad…
She wore only a bra and pant….
Chai! This girl… her curvy legs sent some signals to my demon….
Nolly: Baby…. I’m sorry…. I’ve done you wrong….. Please come and punish me…

--------------------------------------------------------

Ah! Chineke…… Omolechanwa…
I first went back into the bathroom…
Me: Punish? * I opened the door slightly…. To see if she really meant what she said…* she was still on the bed.
I opened the door fully….
Me: Nolly…. You’re dead….
Nolly: Come and kill me baby…..
I jumped on the bed like a mad man… I went on Nolly, ripped her pants off….
I took a condom from my wallet…
I carried her legs up and inserted my demon into her womanliness with pretense of force…
Nolly: Jesus! Jide!
I rammed her hard…. She was yelling like she was about to die…
She held my shoulder tight as she started sweating… At first I taught she was crying…
I put my hands on her bosoms and pinched her Tips hard….
She cried aloud and told me to stop…
Nolly: No… Its enough…
I dragged her to the floor, turned her face to the floor … I rested my whole body on her as I gave her from behind…..
I took her up, inserted my demon into her mouth…. Her face was red…..
I cummed into her mouth in 5 minutes….
To continue my ecstasy, I decided to try out a new position

I took her to the window side…..
She held on the steel… I stretched her legs full… and inserted my demon again…
She was at full stretch…. It wasn’t a comfortable position for both of us…
I pulled out in no time…..
I carried her to the bed….
I slept off…
This was how my 10 – day reading began



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment