JIDE EPISODE 29 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: JIDE EPISODE 29


Friday, June 12, 2020

JIDE EPISODE 29

Episode 29

Shola lighted up my mood… I was on fire, I resorted into some fifa…. and you could tell how happy I was, cos I trashed everyone who crossed my path that evening.. Nolly was still calling, and I wasn’t answering.. I just needed a little bit of space.. especially from her… It was getting dark…. and I was bored… So I answered Nolly’s call after all.

Nolly: Jide, what’s all this now?

Me: I don’t know… Where are you? I want to see you..

Nolly: Now you want to see me.. really?

Me: Where are you?

Nolly: Let’s meet in my cafe……

I quickly got dressed.. There was just one thing that drove me out of that hostel that night… and it was Nolly’s womanliness…. As I got to school, I called her of my presence at the cafe… As usual, within minutes, she arrived… Like she knew what I was after…. She was a mini-skirt that brought out the whole shape of her behind… It was swollen….. with a camouflage loose blouse… She was hot in that cold night.. As she came closer to me, I opened my hands wide.. She shunned my potential hug..She was angry and mad at me… I just had to calm her down..I mentioned how I didn’t like the way she acted in the afternoon.. We both apologised to ourselves.. I was able to get my hug now, when I hug Nolly… my hands go straight for her behind… I kissed her, she responded… and right there, I put my hand in her womanliness… she was wearing pant… I navigated my way by pulling the pant a little bit aside.. I started stroking her core … People were coming through our current location so I stopped and took her hand as we searched for a safe place… after some time about, we found a tree… I’m scared of trees especially at night because you never can tell what’s creeping on it…. I put in my fingers again.. and this time, she could moan.. well…. I grabbed her head and kissed her lips…

Nolly: Baby, you’ve kept me waiting for so long….

Me: *Soft pants* Sorry baby, I’m here now…. to rip you apart…

I removed my demon from my shorts, turned her behind to me as she held on to the tree. I slid in my demon into her womanliness and started ramming her.. hard… I placed my hands on her bosoms and continued the ramming… It wasn’t as I would have loved it to be.. but it was still hot…. It was more of a quickie..

In about 10minutes I cummed…inside her womanliness..

Nolly was on birth control… and I trusted that… After all, she’s South African!

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment