JIDE: EPISODE 5 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: JIDE: EPISODE 5


Friday, May 22, 2020

JIDE: EPISODE 5

_*JIDE*_
Episode 5

As I got home that evening, it was like I should just faint or something, because what was on my mind was that this girl will just ridicle me. I was about sleeping when my text message tune came up again, I unlocked the phone to see who it was, and as I thought, it was Shola!

She said:”Sweety, I don’t know where you came from or who who sent you, the point is I don’t care anymore… What you did today was out of this world, you made me feel loved, I felt like a woman once again, it was incredible.” I replied the message immediately telling her how I felt for her, and how I feel we can connect with each other. That night, our love was born!
===================
We talked regularly about our new found love, and what we were expecting…… One week after we started dating, it was a Friday, I had told Shola I was going to be home all day and she was like okay.. At first, I was like what kind of girlfriend says “ok” when the boyfriend is alone in the house. The morning came, and I had already planned how I was going to go about my boring day ahead, probably just sleep… It was then Shola called.

Shola: Lover boy, send me your address now o, I’m all dressed up….
Me: Immediately, I sent my details to her..

45 minutes later, she was with me in my house, we were talking and making fun of each others accent when I went to her and kissed her. It was very deep, she stood up, held my head closer to hers, it felt so great for a learner like myself.. I placed my two hands on her buttocks while her bosoms where resting on my chest.. I was getting hard uncontrollably… and at one point I was shivering but I calmed myself down…. We continued kissing and this time, I tried loosening her gown slowly, I removed them, and there she was, standing with just her bra and pant right in my front. She looked so beautiful, I went on to practice all I’ve ever watched in my p--n videos.. She saw my novice attitude, so she took charge and removed my trousers…. at first I felt ashamed, but I got over it and tried flowing with her..

She bent down and started sucking me slowly, she started, I was loving every moment…. I carried her on the dining table, removed her pant, and put in my fingers, she screamed like a witch, I was scared, but she told me not to stop, and I should go slowly…. I could feel her getting really wet as my dry fingers where becoming watery. I removed her bra, and behold, I was standing in front of two medium sized oranges that were standing at attention. Slowly again, I put my hands on one of them, I saw the Tip, was standing tall! Finally, all my Biology theories are in my front!

Time was running out, and my thing was standing so hard, I slid in without mercy into my girlfriend who was sitting on the dinning table, she held my shoulder, and I was banging so hard, as if I was punishing her….. I pulled out remembering I wasn’t on any protection…..
We had to call it a day, as I could not continue… If not this girl will give birth to like a dozen children with the amount of load I was preparing for her core…

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment