JIDE: EPISODE 23 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: JIDE: EPISODE 23


Monday, May 25, 2020

JIDE: EPISODE 23

Episode 23

So Nolly is going to trap me? What for? I insisted on No… but then again… I felt there was nothing involved so I gave in.. She cut me slightly on my palm, I did the same… I licked her blood, she licked mine.. All these were all her instructions… To be honest, as at that time, I didn’t believe in those myths… Why would she tie me down… with blood? When we both enjoyed ourselves….

Nolly: Baby, I’m not going to leave you or substitute you for anything or anybody else in this world…

Me: Baby, I’m not going to leave you or substitute you for anything or anybody else in this world…

We hugged and she gradually brought her pants down…. as she removed the blouse… She laid down and stared at me…

Nolly: Why are you keeping me waiting sweetheart….

I removed my shorts, unleashed me demon…. she stoked it with her hand gently… she brought her head up and put my demon inside her mouth.. Though she was a novice, that was the best Mouth Gig I had… or maybe it was charmed… I got a little pre-c-m out and she laid down… I grabbed a condom, inserted it….. and approached her… As I approached her, she she held me back….

Nolly: Why are you with your condom on? husband!

Me: Why won’t we use condom, haven’t we been using it…. or what do you mean?

Nolly: Yea, we’ve been using it… but not now.. we don’t need it again… I want to feel you as a whole.. inside me Jide..

At this point, my head clicked…. and I remembered Shola.. I haven’t even called since the last time… I’ve made a blood covenant with a Nolly…

***Kindly drop commentaries in the commentary box...

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment