JIDE: EPISODE 10 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: JIDE: EPISODE 10


Friday, May 22, 2020

JIDE: EPISODE 10

Episode 10

****We ended the call****

I dressed up as quickly as I can and headed for my class as a gentle and innocent guy…… On my way, I sent a text to Lola…

Me: I’ll be done in a few hours, I’m free from 3pm…

******************

I didn’t get a reply for sometime, until about 1pm, when she replied my text… I was anxious to read what she was she was going to send..

Lola: I’ll be in your school by 2:45pm….. Let me know if that’s okay, and tell me where to come pick you…

***********

Wow, I was in a class when that message came in….. So I was a bit anxious uno, everything was happening pretty fast, I wanted to control the pace.. Time was up for the class at about 2pm… I and my “crew” left the class and headed for the cafeteria after a long day at “work”…. On our way, we were scooping behinds, and accessing everything that was under skirt… It was fun, but time was far spent… My phone rang… It was Lola

Lola: Hey naughty….. I’m in your school!

Me: Whoa, were exactly… [She described her location, I told my niggas I would be back in no time…]

Lola brought a mazda saloon car, red, she was smoking hot inside that ride… She wore a black gown, it didn’t cross her knee…. With some extra-tinted black shades… This girl was so hot… as I approached her vehicle, she got down, came towards me, we hugged! Lola had this curvy body structure, her hips were wide, she had a moderately big behind, with massive bosoms…. I needed the attention… for my confidence… So I entered the car, and got ready for some public display……….

I told her to drive as I described where to….. We were headed for the center of the school…. I knew were my niggas where, so I just got down….***I was on top of the world*** Hurriedly, I went into the cafe, and called my niggas out…….

Me: Bros, meet Lola…… the one I’ve been talking about…

***Now, I had just turned the table upside down.. The girl I had been telling my boys was Shola, but here I am telling them that Lola is Shola…***

Lola: Hey…. nice meeting y’ll….

I entered the car again as the boys told me to get them DRINKS and SKUNK……[Yes, I had started smoking, but lightly]… We headed for the school gate, the journey was sweet, but staring at Lola’s luxurious laps was out of this world… She’s light skinned, and I can’t help my self…. “So where we going?” I asked her…. “Shopping” She said…. Ladies have the tendency to be mad, anytime.. What was this girl thinking? That I would buy her stuffs? I barely know this chick o… and here are mouth is mentioning shopping….

In no time, we were at the mall….. We got off the vehicle, I approached her and held her hand, this chick was sleek…. When you see us, we didn’t look too different… we approached the shops, we went into a unisex boutique, this girl tried numerous shirts on me…. all the ones I liked, she took them to the counter, and PAID… I couldn’t believe my eyes…. She just spent over #50,000 on my shirts…. Wow…..

We shopped for like 4 hours straight.. she got me stuffs, shoes, perfumes, trousers.. name it…

Lola was rich obviously… We left the mall around 7pm… I was tired, but being a night person.. I still had substantial energy in me..”What was the meaning of what happened in your school” She asked… I first ignored her, but then, somehow, she already had some power over me, with all she’s spent already… I told her it was supposed to be a prank and didn’t mean anything… We were going to her hotel that night, so I just had to call my goons, I wasn’t going to be coming back to school that night.. I sent them my address, in case anything happened to me..

We got into the hotel, her room was massive, where did she get all these money she’s spending….In a foreign land? I was tired, so I laid on the bed on entering the room, and I zoned out completely…. Lola woke me up to eat about 3 hours later, she was good to me.. I couldn’t deny that… But in my sleep, “I dreamt Shola had a baby, and everybody were all gathered, then all of a sudden, everybody was crying” It was just a dream….

I ate, and Lola told me she was going to the shower………hmmm “Okay”.. When I was done eating, I was contemplating on whether to storm that bathroom or not… what if she’s not in for such and everything scatters.. I made up my mind, slowly and majestically, I walked up to the bathroom, I peeped a little, and the figure I saw inside the bath…was just out of this world…. Lola was the sexiest woman I’ve ever seen…. “Yey, see body”, “See Behind”, “See babe”…… I was mental, so I thought of what to do to get her attention…. I went to the toilet… Unclad…. as I began to urinate, she looked back in dismay.. WHAT! JIDE! …. “You couldn’t even knock” At this time, it was no going back for me, after all, she had seen my thing already…. I joined her in the bath, and hugged her from the back….as my thing rested on her bare behind… The water poured on us… slowly I kissed her neck as she brought her head towards mine… our lips met, I approached hers and kissed her with the water running on us….. I caressed her massive bosoms, slowly, and went for the Tips… I slid my other hand into her hairy core…she responded by moaning softly…. We put off the shower, I took her hand as she got out of the shower, we were both Unclad… Her hips were killing…. she grabbed the towel as she was going to clean her body… I snatched the towel from her, and used it on me…. This caused some spark as she came for the towel again…. I threw it back to where she came from… She was laughing so hard, as she turned back…. and bent down to pick the towel.. I approached her with my thing, rock hard… she groaned and held on to the table in her front… Steadily, my thing entered into her core from behind…. and I began thrusting gently…. as I remembered…….. “I was going raw, again!” I pulled out immediately… “What happened”? Shola asked.. “I need protection”….. I told her… I taught she was going to give me the crap of pills story again.. I was prepared to blast her… but no.. She said “So what do we do now”… I wore my shorts, told her I would be back shortly… It was late…like 10pm… She insisted on following me to wherever I was going so she got dressed also.. as we walked by the hall way in the hotel… I teased her, pushed her to the wall and kissed her lips… she loved it as she was laughing… We got out of the hotel and we were looking for any store that was opened…. WE NEEDED CONDOMS!!!

After walking a few meters, we found a store… ordered for a pack condoms as we were gisting… One thing for sure was…. I think I was falling in love with Lola… or was it just infatuation? I didn’t understand ..

==================

We got back to the room, got undressed immediately.. she threw herself on the bed… with her laps spread… she didn’t say a word as she licked her mouth…

Lola: “Honey!! Honey!!!!!!!!!!! Honey!!!!….. Get here now….

I jumped on the bed like my life depended on it… with my protection on, I inserted my thing into her core again… with full force and speed, I crunched her core as she yelled in excitement….We changed styles…. she came on top of me… I loved this position cos her bosoms were dangling with her pace….. I held them tight…

I resorted to the missionary again as I put my weight on her, our laps were hitting each other…. with our bodies moving against each other…. Lola climaxed… she shouted…. She’s a natural noise maker….. as I went on, I felt m thing cling on to her core as it became tighter…

I shot my hot sperm… load after load into the condom.. I was out of this world… in the heavens! I was exhausted. Lola stood up, put of the lights as she came to sleep on my bare chest….. She zoned off immediately….

30minutes later, I was still awake…. When Shola called……………………………………

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment