PASTOR DAN SEASON 1 EPISODE 21 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: PASTOR DAN SEASON 1 EPISODE 21


Monday, August 20, 2018

PASTOR DAN SEASON 1 EPISODE 21

EPISODE 21
.
.
MY APARTMENT
“bring bring bring”my phone alarm shouted into my ears,,the phone was on alarm since the day pastor musty told me we have an appointment and today is the appointment day
“ouuhch”i groan stretching my arms
“da you one chop person?”idris asked
i ignore his comment And Went Straight To The Bathroom To Brush My Teeth.I Was D--n Hungry,so After Brushing,i Went To The Kitchen To Warm The Afam Soup We Cook Yesterday.After Warming It,i Prepaire Eba And Ate To My Fill
Without Wasting Time After Eating,i Went To The Bathroom To Take My Bath.
After Bathing,i Prepaire Myself,wore My Cloth And Off I Went…..
PASTOR MUSTY OFFICE
I WENT to his office,but i met his absent,so i went to my office to while away time
Just After I Had Settle Down In My Office,i Heard A Knock On My Office Door,i Couldn’t Quest Who It Was So I Shouted For The Person To Come Inside,quest Who The Person? Ahh Actually You Quest Right It Was Sandra……
i was surprised to see her,not only surprise,but amazed to see her with a very short bumshot.ete na these kind thing the make son men rape some girls
anyway i welcome her into my office and make her comfortable as little as i can
i send someone to buy her mineral and meat pie,after she might have finish eating,we started discussing until the discussion lead us to what a pastor is forbade to do…….fornication…
***** ***** *****
When we were both done,she left my office minutes later as if her plan was just to lured me into sex.the minute she left,i became restless,what have i just done?
“what is someone saw me why having sex with her like the way idris saw pastor musty?”
“what if?why if?where if”[no be if by davido o] all these and many more though were running through my mine
i was still wearing a thinking cap when i receive a call from pastor musty
me:[picked up the call]hello sir
pastor musty:[sounding angry]are you no longer coming for the appointment?
me:ehrm sir…i…yes am coming
pastor musty:rubbish!! it seems you do not want my help again,wait o,look at someone am trying to help,if you are not interested again just tell me
me:am sorry sir,it was a mistake,it won’t happened again
pastor musty:sorry for yourself….in the next five minutes time,if you don’t paddle you canoe to these place,forget about the appointment
me:okay sir…am on my way sir…before i could complete my statement,he had already hang up
i arranged my office swift,re-dress myself and step out hurriedly to pastor musty office
MY TOWN EXPRESSWAY
i met pastor musty in his car,with two other person,one at the driver seat,with pastor musty and the other close to the sight window,i greeted them but noone answer me.anyway i enter the car and off we went
the car had rode for several hours without stopping,when suddenly the guy sitting close to me,brought out a powder substance and throw it on my face,that was the last thing i remember till i slump……..
TBC SHORTLY 


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment