CAMPUS DILEMMA SEASON 2 EPISODE 93-96 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: CAMPUS DILEMMA SEASON 2 EPISODE 93-96


Sunday, August 19, 2018

CAMPUS DILEMMA SEASON 2 EPISODE 93-96

episode 93
The following day, Friday, after work. I had wanted to go and see Purity but decided to go home and freshen up first. IJ had left earlier to the market so I had to walk home alone. As I approached my compound, I perceived a familiar fragrance in the air but couldn’t place where or who I have met wearing that. Walking into my compound the fragrance trailed me and just as I took a bend heading towards my room, behold the least person I had expected to see sitting in front of my room looking at me. Just them I remembered the owner of the fragrance.
I stopped in my track, stunned, while on sighting me she stood up. Our eyes met and locked as none of us moved a muscle. Memories flowed back in a swift as we said words with our eyes. It wasn’t long before her eyes started getting misty. I recovered myself and proceeded on to my door to meet her.
She stood still with clouded eyes till I got to her and took her into an embrace and just them the cloud of her eyes opened and the tears rained down. As she cried, my eyes got misty too but I fought back the tears from dropping. I could feel my shoulder soaked up by her tears as I rocked her gently. We hugged in the silence as she sniffed amidst tearing, as we were in that position for a while before I opened my door and led her inside.
Inside, we both sat on the bed, her head on my shoulder my hand around her waist staring into the space saying nothing.
“How are you?” I asked breaking the silence.
She nodded without a word dabbing her eyes with a handkerchief.
“Purity I’m sorry.” She said after another long silence.
“Shhhhh!!! It’s ok.”
“I kept getting a message. I didn’t know what to believe anymore.” She continued, tears gathering in her eyes again.
“What message?”
“Someone or rather a number kept sending me a message,” she started drawing her bag closer. She pulled out her phone, opened the message box and handed it over to me. I collected the phone and it was a long conversation of messages. The sender maintained a particular line,
‘Your boyfriend is a cheat, beware of the girls around him. Don’t trust him’
‘Your boy friend is a cheat, beware of the girls around him, don’t trust him. Call him now he is with another girl.’
It was about thirty messages with similar contents.
“ Since when has this been happening?”
I don’t know, it’s over three months now.”
“And you never cared to confront or talk to me about it?”
“And tell you what? I didn’t believe it at first but when it kept coming I tried to get in touch with the number but it was always switched off. I didn’t know what to believe again. I couldn’t have just come out and started accusing you based on some messages from someone I don’t know.”
To Be Continued…
episode 94
“But I guess you finally did.”
“Yes and I’m sorry. There is no excuse for my actions.”
“Now tell me,” I started. “ do you still think that I’m having an affair?”
“No.”
“Why did you keep away from me all these while?”
“I have been ashamed of myself. I couldn’t find the right words to say for my actions. I’m sorry for everything.”
“Are we cool or do you still have questions you need answers to?”
“No I don’t. it’s obvious someone doesn’t want us together. To think that the message stopped coming Immediately we fought makes it a set out plan by someone. And ….” She said stopping midway.
“And what?”
“Precious and IJ called me.” She said staring down at her palms “They didn’t want me to let you know so please don’t tell them.”
“Hmmm!! These girls.” I said laughing.
“Baby I’m sorry. I know those things I did hurt you and it was very irrational of me. There is no excuse for that, I’m sorry. I take back all those hurtful things I said to you.” She apologized.
“It’s ok. I’m sorry for everything too.”
A part of me wanted to ask her questions but another didn’t or maybe, was afraid of the truth. After a long contemplation in my mind, I decided not to ask her about the guys.
Just like she read my mind, she cleared her throat and started.
“Baby about the things you saw in my phone, I ……”
“Shania please don’t. I have made peace with that and whatever that is, I don’t want to know or hear about it. Just take care of it. Nobody is a saint.”
“Thank you.”
We relapsed into silence again until I gently pulled her closer and our lips met …….
*******
The make up S£x was everything you can think of. It was slow and deep. It was so awesome and emotion filled that it left her crying at the end of it. I couldn’t hold myself through it but did well to last as my little will power could go. We slept off exhausted after the S£x.
To Be Continued…
episode 95
When we woke up, we called Precious who was so happy that we are back together. After we called Precious, Shania dressed up and left for IJ’s room while I relaxed back on the bed thinking over the whole events. I didn’t know how Precious got her number but suspected she must have collected it from my phone. For her to have called Shania only means one thing, our flings and sexcapades are over; good riddance though.
I thought of who would have the intention of breaking us apart by keeping tabs on me. The odd fell on IJ because she is the only person that can really tell some things about me but if she was set out to do evil, she knew so much to just be sending messages, she would have given Shania something very concrete. But on the contrary, what if she was the one behind it and when she realised that it’s not working she decided to call her and sue for peace just to get a perfect cover?
I couldn’t pinpoint anybody that I suspect would do such after some hard thinking. Something flashed through my mind, Purity. She once called me with a number similar to the one that kept sending messages to Shania. Going for Shania’s phone, I clicked the message box open and compared the numbers from my phone.
Heaving a big sigh of relieve, I dropped the phone. It wasn’t hers, but then who could it be? I dialed the number but it didn’t connect, more like it wasn’t connected to a phone. I suspected the owner just uses it anytime he/she wants to send the evil message.
I resigned from thinking about it. Whoever wanted us apart tried but didn’t succeed and even if I wanted to play again a perfect cover has been provided.
I was still with my thoughts when Shania entered with IJ. They came in carrying food which IJ prepared. We all ate in what was more like a reunion and decided to hang out after that.
It was a fun filled weekend as we set out to catch up with all the time we had lost fighting. She had asked about my new phone to which I told her that I bought it. She had returned the phone she bought and the money just like I had delivered it to Tonia. I took the phone telling her that I will sell it. She said I should do whatever I liked with it as it is mine already. We used part of the 50k to treat ourselves to a wonderful weekend.
After the weekend, she stayed till Wednesday before she left for her place and it was love renewed.
episode 96
Things had returned to normalcy. Our love increased as we took turns visiting each other every weekend. At each visit we always talked extensively about the future and what it holds for us.
As we started talking seriously about the future, Shania had started becoming skeptical about furthering her education abroad.
At first when she mention it, I objected vehemently telling her not to throw away a golden opportunity that would better her life for a future we ain’t even sure of, but when it became clear that I objecting to her idea of not going abroad was beginning to cause troubles, I had decided to let her be and make her decisions. We had less fights, better communication and understanding.
I had stopped playing around giving faithfulness a chance and it sure feels better. At work I had maintained the formal attitude with Constance not giving her any chance to intrude into my private life anymore.
I also maintained my friendship with Niyola and her roommate at the Hi! Hi!! level. I never gave them an opportunity to cross their boundary.
Surprisingly Purity had kept her distance. We talked occasionally either at CDS or whenever I decided to call her. I had started seeing a guy dropping her off at the council for CDS and picking her after. At first I felt awkward but over time I relaxed my nerves.
Two months later; it was on a Saturday. Shania was supposed to come over for the weekend but she had a wedding to attend ; she was among the bridal train. IJ had travelled and the weekend was a bit lonely and boring.
I had decided to pay Purity a surprise visit. I wanted to inform her but decided against it and will just pretend to be in the neighborhood and wanted to check up on her.
*******
I noticed that she has fixed her net when I took the stairs that saw me at her door. I knocked the door twice and waited for an answer as I heard soft music playing inside. After waiting for a while I knocked harder again.
“Hold on!! ” I heard her voice from inside.
I waited for a while before she appeared at the door her towel wrapped around her. She was surprised seeing me as she stood at the door staring at me without a word.
“Em!! Good evening. Please I’m looking for a girl called Purity can you direct me to her door please.” I said making a serious face.
“Come in.” she said coldly.
I walked in while she bolted the net and walked behind me. She smelled fresh as I surveyed her intently from the corner of my eyes. Picking her phone from the bed she double tapped on the screen before turning to face me.
“You didn’t tell me you were coming.” She said more like a question.
“Yea, I was in the neighborhood and just decided to check up on you.”
“At least you should have called to let me know that you are coming.” She said frowning.
Her unwelcoming attitude was very clear that I needed nobody to tell me that I wasn’t welcomed.
“Umm!! Sorry about that,” I said standing up. “Just wanted to check on you sha, not staying.”
I headed towards the door to take my leave when she called stopping me on my track.
“You know you are always welcomed here.”
“Yea I know and thanks for reminding me that.”
Before I called turn back to the door she was behind me already hands around my waist holding me back.
“C’mon did you just expect that I will shine my 32 and welcome you after all these while that you forgot about me? C’mon a girl gats do shakara na.”
“So na me you dey take practice your shakara skills abi? Oya leave me let me be going.”
“Lie! Lie!! you are not going anywhere.” She said laughing and dragging me back.
We struggled playfully and just as I turned around her towel untied and left her body dropping into a hip on her legs. She made no effort to go for it as she stood Unclad smiling and making a pose. I swallowed hard as her amazing body bared itself before me. My Joystick responded immediately pushing against my zipper.
After allowing me have a view of what I was probably missing she picked up the towel and walked back to her wardrobe swinging her waist seductively.
“Make yourself comfy dear lemme change.” She said not turning.
To Be Continued…


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment