CAMPUS DILEMMA SEASON 2 EPISODE 24 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: CAMPUS DILEMMA SEASON 2 EPISODE 24


Sunday, August 19, 2018

CAMPUS DILEMMA SEASON 2 EPISODE 24

Episode 24
The DJ was doing what he knows how to do best
as everywhere in the camp was agog with activities.
I called Shania when I came out my hostel but she
said that she was still preparing to come out. I
dialed Precious after I rang off on Shania, she told
me that she was with her platoon commander in her
room. I had images in my mind immediately she
told me that. I asked her about the post ‘runsing’
and she said that everything was intact and going
as planned that I shouldn’t worry. I was about
dropping the call when she asked if I could come
around to her commander’s room. I told her to give
me some minutes to be there with her.
After I straffed Precious in her commander’s
apartment, I had become friends with the lady. The
lady has a very unique character. She picks her
words but at the same time can be very jovial. If
she is out to make one laugh, she can do that
without changing the countenance of her face while
you will be rolling on the floor with laughter.
I went to Mami market and bought a bottle of Red
Label and three disposable cups and headed to the
army quarters. I knocked on getting to the room
and her commander answered from inside telling
me to push the door and enter.
“Wow!! It seems you are ready for the party”
Precious said as I entered the room.
Raising the bottle and cups up I replied “as you can
see.”
I greeted the female soldier and sat on the seat
close to the table.
“Let’s get the party started” I said pouring the drink
into the cups after which I handed a cup to each of
them and relaxed back on the seat with mine.
We started drinking and talking about different
issues. Suddenly there was noise outside the army
quarters. It sounded like some people were fighting.
Dropping her cup on the floor, the army lady stood
up, picked her keys from the table and left. I heard
the lock click as she closed the door behind her.
Dropping my cup on the table, I walked down to
Precious and pushed her gently to the bed. I pulled
off her top and unhooked her bra and without any
preamble I feasted on her B---m. I knew we had
limited time so I needed us to wrap things up as
soon as possible to beat time.


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment