CAMPUS DILEMMA SEASON 1 EPISODE 15 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: CAMPUS DILEMMA SEASON 1 EPISODE 15


Friday, August 17, 2018

CAMPUS DILEMMA SEASON 1 EPISODE 15

Episode 15
After the meal, she cleared the dishes and came back
as we settled to a pack of yoghurt. After some minutes
of silence, she cleared her throat before saying
“Purity, there is something I will like to talk to you
about.”
“Ok what is it” I asked staring at her.
“We have been into this relationship for a while now. I
know I shouldn’t be saying this but I’m human and I
have feelings.”
“Ok?” I said urging her on.
“I know you have so many girls around you now, but I
want to beg you to please keep them away from this
house. I can’t bear walking into your room and going to
change in the wardrobe only to see another girl’s
undies in there. Even if this is not an actual
relationship, you ought to have some respect for me
Purity.”
I was confused as to why she was saying that. It was
not like that was the first time she has walked into my
room to see another girl’s undies. She has on some
occasions asked me to introduce her to my girlfriends.
The first time she found a used condom in my waste
bin, I thought she was going to raise down hell but she
waved it off and we joked about it. I was also confused
because she is the same girl that asked me to mingle
with other girls, because she is older than me and can’t
really date me, and also because she was a class
ahead of me.
In fact she made it crystal clear to me that she has a
boyfriend in faraway London. She urged me to kill the
feelings I had for her and look for another girl. I can still
remember that evening I bore my feelings for her, but
she waved it off telling me that I’m going to be more
like a younger brother to her and that we can straff with
no strings attached. That killed my spirit then but I
decided to go with the flow.
In as much as she was sounding so serious and I could
see the hurt in her eyes, it sounded funny and like a
joke to me. After some moments of silence, I decided to
say something.
“Precious, I don’t understand what you are saying”
“Purity don’t tell me that. Don’t tell me that you don’t
understand what I’m saying. Don’t give me that. Who
owns that ‘thing’ in your wardrobe? Because I know
it’s not mine.” Her voice going high a bit.
“Calm down, you don’t have to raise your voice.”
“Don’t tell me to calm down. What is your problem? Am
I not enough for you? What is it you want from other
girls that I don’t have? What is it that they give to you
that I can’t or don’t give you? Each time I come here I
see loads of text messages on your phone you even go
to the extent of taking their calls when I’m here. Purity
am I not beautiful enough for you? She said with raised
voice.
I sensed that things might go out of hand if I allow her
to go on or decide to argue things out with her. I also
realized that whatever she was saying was coming
from an already built up grievance and she still had
more to say and was just waiting for me to say another
thing. I gulped down the remaining yoghurt in my cup
and went to the kitchen and rinsed the cup. On coming
back into the room, I laid on the bed facing the wall
without saying another word to her.
I woke up in the middle of the night to find Precious
culled up on the rug sleeping. I was pressed so I went
to empty my contents. Coming back, I lifted her from
the floor and laid her on the bed and wrapped the duvet
around her. I laid on the rug thinking about all that she
said before I slept off again.
To Be Continued…


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment