The President's Daughter Season 1 Episode 34 - STORIES UPDATE STORIES UPDATE: The President's Daughter Season 1 Episode 34


Tuesday, June 12, 2018

The President's Daughter Season 1 Episode 34


The President's Daughter Season 1 Episode 34


Written by:- Vict-Vame

Powered by:- Coolval Africa Stories.

Brought to you by:- Story Update.


Me: And I got the torture of my life. I was kept in their quarter guard for five days and I get to eat once on each day.
Mirabel: That’s cruel
Me: U have no idea,,,, My breakfast was 25 strokes of their whip. And my dinner was 20 strokes. I only ate in the afternoon like a pig
Mirabel: Geez!
Me: I wish that was all
Mirabel: What else did they do to u?
Me: Hhmmm…. God is great
Mirabel: I know He’s great, but what else happened to u?
Me: They tied me to a rope naked,,, Christina’s mother brought in one of her colleague. A young soldier girl to to to to,,, gosh!
Mirabel: To what?!
Me: To caress little vame so it will rise up
Mirabel: Why?
Me: Just listen… it was difficult for them to make it rise because of the tension. Unfortunately, little vame gave up when it couldn’t take it anymore. 
Mirabel: What happened next?
Me: Hhmmm… God is great
Mirabel: Tell me nah…
Me: As soon as it rose up, She inserted a needle into it
Mirabel: Oh my God!
Me: That was what i screamed too but got a thunderous slap to shut me up. I got a mighty slap whenever i screamed or even opened my mouth in pain.
Mirabel: Oh my poor baby.… that was horrible
Me: I hated life when they finally released me… I felt like dying. I was so traumatized…
Mirabel: I’m really sorry dear,,, u went through a lot
Me: Yes dear,,,, a lot
Mirabel: Well, that’s in the past now but it might happen again if u try to do something stupid to me
Me: What?
Mirabel: I was just kidding **laughs**
Me: It better be
Mirabel: But it won’t be a joke if u break my heart
Me: U know i will never do that, i’m even scared of losing u
Mirabel: Really?
Me: Of course dear,,,, u can’t imagine how happy i am whenever i’m with u
Mirabel: Ok hold it there,,, u want to make me forget all what u did huh?
Me: But they’re all in the past na
Mirabel: Yea i know, but i want to know about it…. so who became your next victim?
Me: Victim? Are u kidding??
Mirabel: **Laughing** What…?
Me: Of course there wasn’t any victim again. That was how i got delivered from my bad ways. Then the Church completed the remaining process of transforming me into a better person. And the deliverance was a good one that i started to be afraid of girls, until i found u.
Mirabel: Well, God has his ways for arresting bad people. I would never have believed if someone had told me about your past. U know, I’m really impressed u gathered the courage to tell me all these. I believe u, and u’ve  earned more of my trust…. from 97% to 99.9%
Me: What about the remaining percentage na?
Mirabel: U don’t worry about that.
Me: Hhmmm….  mouth closed
Mirabel: So,,, How do u feel being the boyfriend of the president’s daughter?
Me: I feel great,,, its a great opportunity. Whenever the thought of dating the President’s Daughter occur to me, I feel like i’m imagining the impossible. I always say “wow” over and over whenever i thought about u. U know, its amazing, i feel blessed and favoured by God. And I’m very happy, not just because u are the President’s Daughter but because of who u are. U are very sweet and loving
Mirabel: Hhmmm…
Me: Adorable…
Mirabel: Hhmmm…
Me: Stunning…
Mirabel: Hhmmm…
Me: Gorgeous…
Mirabel: Hhmmm…
Me: Good mannered, sweet and cool
Mirabel: Hhmmm…
Me: Cute smiles and naturally filtered soft spoken voice…
Mirabel: **Laughs** Hhmmm…
Me: Amazingly hot…
Mirabel: Hhmmm…
Me: Super succulent lips…
Mirabel: Hhmmm…
Me: And extremely BEAUTIFUL!
Mirabel: Hhm hmmmm…. wow! U are so sweet honey… i believe and trust u. I so much love u
Me: I love u more sweetheart
**We Kissed**
**Kissed**
**Kissed**
**Kissed**
**Kissed**
And
**Kissed**
Me: Seems I won’t be leaving here tonight, its 11:16pm already
Mirabel: I thought u will try to leave na, i would have called my guard Frank to press u
Me: U can’t even try it
Mirabel: Why do u think so?
Me: I know u wouldn’t like to see me get hurt
Mirabel: Hhmmm… quite true,,,  lets go in jare
Me: I will need yoghurt o,,, hope u still have hollandia yoghurt in the fridge?
Mirabel: Of course! I got them all for u
Me: Thanks sweetheart
Mirabel: Alright, lemme rush to have a quick shower.
I got myself a chilled hollandia yoghurt, took my time to finish it before joining her in the bedroom.
Me: U are done already
Mirabel: Yeap
She laid on the bed with her night gown, pressing her iphone. She dropped it when i joined her in the bed.
Mirabel: Dear, don’t u think, uhmmm drinking too much yoghurt more often might affect u?
Me: How so?
Mirabel: U dunno?
Me: No I don’t, I love yoghurts especially that of hollandia.
Mirabel: It might affect your s-x performance, low sperm count and even quick ejaculation.
Me: Serious?
Mirabel: Yea, u can do your research,,, Google is there for u
Me: Hhmmm,,, but i can’t stop drinking it
Mirabel: Well u can adjust,,, u drink it too much,,, please adjust
Me: Ok dear, I will try
**Silence**
Mirabel: Are u sleeping already?
Me: Nop
She drew close, resting her head on my chest.
Mirabel: Talk to me **sleepy tone**
Me: About what?
Mirabel: Anything from u
Me: OK uhmmm….
Mirabel: **sighed**
Me: U know,,, the first day i saw u, that morning in front of the lecture hall, my heart shifted to an impossible position. My brain instantly saved your image to a secure folder in my heart. Your voice started ringing in my brain. Although, I thought u were an arrogant snub at first. But then, my heart later objected to the thought and started a serious argument with my mind. But my heart prevailed and won my mind to its side. That’s how my heart and my mind focused on u Mirabel. U are my first love, my heart point, my heart beat, my heart warmer, my thinking focus, my source of joy and happiness. Like files & folders,,,, U are the only girl saved in my heart folder. And I love u so much.
There’s something I want to u about your friend Lola, she’s been tempting me to sleep with her,,, and i can’t do such, please do something about it, talk to her.
**Silence**
Me: Will u?
**Silence**
Me: Are u sleeping already?
**Silence**
Me: Mirabel?
**Silence**
Me: Mirabel…?
Mirabel: Ummmm (sleeping)
Me: Oh, sorry for disturbing u,,,, please continue sleeping.
Chai! She didn’t hear me oh… I really need to tell her. She needs to know ‘coz i really don’t want to lose her for anything stupid.
☆☆☆ ☆☆☆ ☆☆☆ ☆☆☆
Mirabel: Honey wake up!
Me: **sleepy tone** Why na? Its still early and exam is 12 pm
Mirabel: But we need to go to school early to study with Promise
Me: I know but….
Mirabel: But what? Stand up breakfast is served,,, fried plantain, egg and custard
Me: Really?
Mirabel: Yes
Me: Alright, let’s go
We ate, before we prepared for school. Promise even called to remind us of coming early. We drove in my car headed to school.
Mirabel: Sweetheart…
Me: Yes babe
Mirabel: I dunno if it was a dream but it so sounded real
Me: What is it dear?
Mirabel: I heard u saying sweet things last night and i was smiling and blushing in my heart. Then i later heard u said something horrible, i couldn’t grab it though but it sounded horrible,,,, what did u say love??
My heart kicked up that moment like an ignited generator.
SO,,,,
★Should I tell her again?
★What would be her reaction?
★Would she believe me?
★Or did she actually heard me and pretended not to hear?
★What should I do???

☆☆☆   TO BE CONTINUE☆☆☆




Kindly join our email newsletter to receive the latest stories delivered to your inbox, comment


and share.



Feel free to contact us through our email





@ storyupdateblog@gmail.com


or


Call us on:- +2347013937688, +2348147406446 (WhatsApp Inclusive),


or through our official Facebook page


@www.facebook.com/storyupdates


Thanks.

See yah.

Stay tune for Episode 35.


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment